USB 3G modem problem

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

joseantgv

USB 3G modem problem

Post by joseantgv »

Hello!

I own a USB 3G modem Huawei E1752Cu. It connects the first time but then, after some minutes, it disconnects and it can't reconnect again until I reset the Freesat V7.

Anybody knows a solution?

I have tried in last firmware version and in another oldest version, both of them with same problem.

Lining
网站管理员

Re: USB 3G modem problem

Post by Lining »

joseantgv wrote:Hello!

I own a USB 3G modem Huawei E1752Cu. It connects the first time but then, after some minutes, it disconnects and it can't reconnect again until I reset the Freesat V7.

I have tried in last firmware version and in another oldest version, both of them with same problem.
The USB 3G module supports :
22.JPG
22.JPG (36.16 KiB) Viewed 2720 times
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

joseantgv

Post by joseantgv »

Lining wrote:
joseantgv wrote:Hello!

The USB 3G module supports :

22.JPG
Yes, I'm trying with Huawei 1752Cu. It's working correctly for some minutes, but then it gets disconnected and Freesat is not able to initialize hardware correctly again, I have to reset device.

joseantgv

Post by joseantgv »

Hi!

I'm not the only one with this problem. The modem is detected correctly but it only works fore some minutes/hours, then it fails and FreeSat is not able to initialize hardware again until it's reset.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”