firmware news for sky Italy freesat v7 combo

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

gallo28

firmware news for sky Italy freesat v7 combo

Post by gallo28 »

hi, I'm new to the forum, I wanted to know if they were planning new updates for freesat v7 combo, what about sky italy? updated key emulator oscam for Hasmode to see sky italy? I'm not very expert in the matter, I would be very happy if someone expert update me and let me know if there is a possibility that in future Sky Italy will be visible again with CCcam, or is it permanently blocked? :roll:
thank you all for your help you are formidable with the work you do.

Munyaga

Re: firmware news for sky Italy freesat v7 combo

Post by Munyaga »

gallo28 wrote:hi, I'm new to the forum, I wanted to know if they were planning new updates for freesat v7 combo, what about sky italy? updated key emulator oscam for Hasmode to see sky italy? I'm not very expert in the matter, I would be very happy if someone expert update me and let me know if there is a possibility that in future Sky Italy will be visible again with CCcam, or is it permanently blocked? :roll:
thank you all for your help you are formidable with the work you do.
What about contacting the CCcam provider for more information?

gallo28

Re: firmware news for sky Italy freesat v7 combo

Post by gallo28 »

or contacted the provider, I was told that sky italia with cccam does not work, (this I already knew) but from my influence on the subject, I wanted to understand if there is a way to continue seeing sky italy with cccam as it is blocked since 2017, or should we resign ourselves and the only method remains ipvt?

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”