V7HD Não responde ao controle remoto

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V7HD Não responde ao controle remoto

Post by Feralkiwi »

f3rr4ll wrote:No Controle remoto estava fora de posição as teclas.
No V7HD percebi soldas fora do padrão, mas não tenho certeza que seja isso o gerador do problema.
Google translate:
In the Remote Control the keys were out of position.
In V7HD I noticed non-standard welds, but I'm not sure that is the source of the problem.
The buttons on the remote you have shown are the exit and Fav buttons and they are in their correct positions.
The welds in the V7HD look OK and if faulty would likely make the whole unit not function as that chip is inside the RF receiver unit.

Does the remote work with the cover off?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

f3rr4ll

Post by f3rr4ll »

Feralkiwi wrote:
f3rr4ll wrote:No Controle remoto estava fora de posição as teclas.
No V7HD percebi soldas fora do padrão, mas não tenho certeza que seja isso o gerador do problema.
Google translate:
In the Remote Control the keys were out of position.
In V7HD I noticed non-standard welds, but I'm not sure that is the source of the problem.
The buttons on the remote you have shown are the exit and Fav buttons and they are in their correct positions.
The welds in the V7HD look OK and if faulty would likely make the whole unit not function as that chip is inside the RF receiver unit.

Does the remote work with the cover off?

Owen
Controle remoto funciona raramente e por pouco tempo, sem a capa nunca funcionou.
V7HD funciona perfeito em modo CS, só não tenho acesso ao menu.
Attachments
IMG_20170722_132137.jpg
IMG_20170722_132137.jpg (700.69 KiB) Viewed 3724 times
Usuário #LendarioV7HD imortal ;) ku 60cm + banda C 2x
Century 1.70m e Santa Rita 3m GTmedia bt03 :D
Assistir em SD é fácil, difícil é em HD :lol:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

f3rr4ll wrote: Controle remoto funciona raramente e por pouco tempo, sem a capa nunca funcionou.
Google translate:
Remote control works rarely and briefly without the hood never worked.
V7HD works perfect in CS mode, I just do not have access to the menu.
You have a multi meter. Have you tested that the voltage from the battery is getting to the remote circuit board?
Are all four battery terminals connecting with the battery?
When the remote does not work the V7HD, does the IR LED on the remote still light as seen by a camera?
Was the capacitor on the back of the remote control circuit board the correct way around, as per my picture earlier in the post?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

f3rr4ll

Post by f3rr4ll »

Feralkiwi wrote:
f3rr4ll wrote: Controle remoto funciona raramente e por pouco tempo, sem a capa nunca funcionou.
Google translate:
Remote control works rarely and briefly without the hood never worked.
V7HD works perfect in CS mode, I just do not have access to the menu.
You have a multi meter. Have you tested that the voltage from the battery is getting to the remote circuit board?
Are all four battery terminals connecting with the battery?
When the remote does not work the V7HD, does the IR LED on the remote still light as seen by a camera?
Was the capacitor on the back of the remote control circuit board the correct way around, as per my picture earlier in the post?

Owen
Sim tudo certo, percebi que quando movimento o cabo do tuner ele volta a funcionar e para, ainda não tenho 100% de certeza, vou avaliar melhor.

f3rr4ll

Post by f3rr4ll »

Tentei várias alternativas e nada adiantou, se continuar sem responder aos comandos do controle remoto, o V7HD ficará inutilizado.
Melhor eu comprar outro :arrow:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

f3rr4ll wrote:Tentei várias alternativas e nada adiantou, se continuar sem responder aos comandos do controle remoto, o V7HD ficará inutilizado.
Google Translate:
I tried several alternatives and it did not help, if it continues without responding to the commands of the remote control, the V7HD will be rendered useless.
I better buy another one.
There are other remotes that work the V7HD.

The remote from the skybox is one that works the V7 and V8

If you can find and try other remotes to see if that helps.

Owen

f3rr4ll

Post by f3rr4ll »

Feralkiwi wrote:
f3rr4ll wrote:Tentei várias alternativas e nada adiantou, se continuar sem responder aos comandos do controle remoto, o V7HD ficará inutilizado.
Google Translate:
I tried several alternatives and it did not help, if it continues without responding to the commands of the remote control, the V7HD will be rendered useless.
I better buy another one.
There are other remotes that work the V7HD.

The remote from the skybox is one that works the V7 and V8

If you can find and try other remotes to see if that helps.

Owen
Mas o controle remoto está funcionando, só o V7HD que não responde.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

f3rr4ll wrote:Mas o controle remoto está funcionando, só o V7HD que não responde.
Google Translate:
But the remote is working, only the unresponsive V7HD.
Yes sorry I forgot that your problem is with the V7HD box.
You said earlier
f3rr4ll wrote:Sim tudo certo, percebi que quando movimento o cabo do tuner ele volta a funcionar e para, ainda não tenho 100% de certeza, vou avaliar melhor.
Google Translate:
Yes, all right, I realized that when I move the cable from the tuner it works again and I'm not 100% sure, I'll evaluate it better.
Please what cables did you move or did you remove a cable?
Moving the cable attached to the V7HD box may be twisting the circuit board inside the box.
This may indicate that there is a loose joint in the circuit board.
To test this gently twist the board a little while testing the remote.
0.5-1.0 mm at most deflection on one corner to another corner.
You may find you can keep the board twisted in a way it works.
You can also try gently pressing on the components on the board in the area where the remote sensor is.

If you find a way that it works you can add a small piece of cardboard or other material inside the case to keep pressure on that part of the board.

Please be careful doing this.

Owen

f3rr4ll

Post by f3rr4ll »

Feralkiwi wrote:
f3rr4ll wrote:Mas o controle remoto está funcionando, só o V7HD que não responde.
Google Translate:
You said earlier
f3rr4ll wrote:Sim tudo certo, percebi que quando movimento o cabo do tuner ele volta a funcionar e para, ainda não tenho 100% de certeza, vou avaliar melhor.
Google Translate:
Yes, all right, I realized that when I move the cable from the tuner it works again and I'm not 100% sure, I'll evaluate it better.
Moving the cable attached to the V7HD box may be twisting the circuit board inside the box.
You can also try gently pressing on the components on the board in the area where the remote sensor is.

If you find a way that it works you can add a small piece of cardboard or other material inside the case to keep pressure on that part of the board.

Owen
Obrigado pela dica e atenção amigo, vou tentar fazer esses testes, tomarei cuidado.

f3rr4ll

Post by f3rr4ll »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Google Translate:
You said earlier
Google Translate:

Owen
Demorei um pouco na resposta, pois estava fazendo testes.
E sim voltou a funcionar, coloquei um pequeno pedaço de borracha na medida 1.0mm na parte inferior da placa nas proximidades indicada.
Só não tive coragem ainda de mudar o V7HD de lugar ou remover os cabos, pois sempre que ocorre de precisar fazer isso parava de funcionar a resposta ao controle remoto. Problema solucionado.
Desculpa pelo texto enorme, obrigado a todos do fórum Freesat marca que me conquistou e faço divulgação de graça na minha região.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Good to hear you got it working.

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”