Freesat v7 no conecta al servidor - not conecting to server

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

david88

Freesat v7 no conecta al servidor - not conecting to server

Post by david88 »

Tengo el freesat v7hd y no conecta al servidor. Ha estado un par de meses dando señal sin problemas pero lleva una semana que no conecta con ningún servidor. Por mucho que intento no hay manera. He probado a resetear el receptor y actualizarlo con el último firmware pero no hay manera. ¿Alguien puede ayudarme?

I´ve got freesat v7hd and there is a problem. I´ve used for two months and I not had any problem, but the two weeks ago not conect to the server. I have tried to conecting with other servers but it doesn´t conect. I have tried to reset the box and to update to the last firmware but doesn´t conect to server. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks. :cry:

Ricardo

Re: Freesat v7 no conecta al servidor - not conecting to server

Post by Ricardo »

Já me aconteceu o mesmo o problema estava na antena wi-fi que não era compatível,apesar de estar conectado à internet não conectava ao servidor CCcam.
Freesat V7 HD

david88

Post by david88 »

Obrigado. ;)

luky

Post by luky »

Hola he instalado el nuevo firmware y lista de canales y no veo ningún canal, todos en negro. El deco se conecta pero cuando entro otra vez en menu me dice Esperando CW. ¿Alguien me puede ayudar por favor soy novato?

Gracias

Hi, I have downloaded the new firmware and the channel list but I dont see any channel, the screen is totally black, the deco is working but when I open the menu the message is Waiting CW? Can you help me please, I am a beginner.

Thank you

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”