V7 S5X softcam.key file

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

veinte20

V7 S5X softcam.key file

Post by veinte20 »

I bought a v7 s5x box but don't open any PW channel and I am kindly requesting if you can share the Softcam.key for the americas satellites.
Thankyou in advance.
Very truly yours.
PD. If there is an americas satellite list it'll be very helpful. I was browsing at forum and couldn't find any for this deco. Already try to use de DBEditor but for some reason it don't work at my CPU :(

STRETCH

Re: V7 S5X softcam.key file

Post by STRETCH »

If you have any other GTMedia receivers, which have Mars software, you could try this which works.
Menu / APPS / Update, there should be a update for the softcam, Press OK to download the keys, then YES to update the receiver.
When that is done, put a USB into the receiver, Menu / USB /OK / Then Yellow on the remote / Move curser to Upload Keys to USB / When done /
Remove the USB / On the computer rename the file to (softcam), then put this information onto your V7S5X.
I have a few GTMedia receivers some of which are Mars and a few non-mars, plus a XX model, have done this to all of these and it works.

Den

gavilan

Post by gavilan »

Hello, could someone provide me with the powervu keys for the arc america (40 -139 W)?
For GTMedia V8UHD

veinte20

Post by veinte20 »

Thanks a lot Den.
I'll look for wich receivers are able to work with mars software and try to use it.
And already thank a lot for your response very fast.
See you

AlexMax

Post by AlexMax »

Is this box MARS suported?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

No, the said receiver does not support Mars software.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”