Remote control by TUYA app

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

grandezz

Remote control by TUYA app

Post by grandezz »

Hi, i would like to integrate the GTMedia V7 Pro remote control with the TUYA application to be able to control the decoder with a Tuya WiFi IR Remote Control Smart Home Remote Universal Infrared Controller but inside the app i cant find the GTMedia brand. Under what other name could our decoder be inserted? The list of compatible devices is very long. Thank's for the help.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Remote control by TUYA app

Post by cpr43 »

grandezz wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:42 pm
Hi, i would like to integrate the GTMedia V7 Pro remote control with the TUYA application to be able to control the decoder with a Tuya WiFi IR Remote Control Smart Home Remote Universal Infrared Controller but inside the app i cant find the GTMedia brand. Under what other name could our decoder be inserted? The list of compatible devices is very long. Thank's for the help.
Try Openbox

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

grandezz wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:42 pm
If OpenBox doesn't work, try changing the HDMI cable

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Also try Skybox

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

grandezz

Post by grandezz »

SkyBox and OpenBox doesn't work! :o

((Why i should to change the HDMI cable?))

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

grandezz wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:15 am
SkyBox and OpenBox doesn't work! :o

((Why i should to change the HDMI cable?))
The supplied HDMI cable is not suitable for use with the remote control

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”