TERRESTRIAL and CABLE TUNERS

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

toto

TERRESTRIAL and CABLE TUNERS

Post by toto »

Good pm.

I just bought my V8 and I am in the process of checking it. I tried to test TERRESTRIAL TUNER. I connected my local aerial to the socket beside the satellite LNB IN.

When I tried to search for stations, there are options that I need to choose. COUNTRY is one of them. Browsing at the options, I cannot find PHILIPPINES or any other Asian countries listed. Italy is the default country.

Could this COUNTRY be the one responsible for selecting the frequency, bandwidth, modulation, and any other standards in the television world? Is terrestrial on VHF, UHF or both bands?

I tried an AUTO SEARCH and I got no stations found.

I will be checking my CABLE TUNER next. Any input or hints you can share will also be appreciated.

Will appreciate your help with thanks.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: TERRESTRIAL and CABLE TUNERS

Post by Feralkiwi »

Try different countries as they have different settings.
For New Zealand I use Denmark I think.
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

chamroeun

Re: TERRESTRIAL and CABLE TUNERS

Post by chamroeun »

Dear friend if yr country using dvb-T2 for broadcasting u should set to England for dvb-t2 standard u will find all channels hope u can do it pls check yr cable antenna too. :roll:

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”