DESPERATE, V8 NOVA IPTV

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

alejandrocarre

DESPERATE, V8 NOVA IPTV

Post by alejandrocarre »

Hi my friends. I am writting here because i am really desperate about my situation.

A month ago i got a V8 NOVA, the reason was this device support IPTV. I have tested all firmwares in the forum and all "tricks" i have read, but it is unable to solve my problem.

The situation is the next:
1. When i load an IPTVLIST (using xtream,abroad or custom) sometimes all channel work, sometimes no channel work...Channels are always loaded.

2. If they work, when 5 minutes past and i try to change the channel, i get the message "THE CHANNEL ARE NOT AVAILABLE SOURCESS...".
if it dont work, i got the message directly after load the list , "THE CHANNEL ARE NOT AVAILABLE SOURCESS...".
if i use XTREAM, sometimes said DOWNLOAD FAILED, sometimes load the list without any problem,using the same user,pass,url,etc

3. I really know this is not problem about the list, because even happens with ABROAD LIST, which the device make by itself. My lists are ok, i have
got premium iptv which i pay and i can run in vlc player fine, without any problem.And as i said before, sometimes run,not never run.

4 .I have tested to modify the list and put as IPTVLIST.TXT and custom_url.m3u, but i konow this is not the problem because channels are loaded,
and sometimes works.I have tested more than 50 lists get from the forum and download center example list

5. There is something strange that maybe can help you and i cant understand:
WHen i got the mesage "no available sources.." if i load the list in a different device (laptop or mobile...) i got image in this device, but
automatically i get image in the v8 at the same time, and channels run.

Please i need somebody to help me,because im really desperate about that. I bought this deco because support IPTV , i have not satellite at home.
I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot.

alejandrocarre

Re: DESPERATE, V8 NOVA IPTV

Post by alejandrocarre »

Solved:

My ISP JAZZTEL is blocking iptv for gtmedia devices.i think maybe by MAC addres because in other devices works fine.

THE WAY TO SOLVE... change Dns server and use one of them different to the dns server of my isp and different of the router.

Its crazy, but its true.

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

alejandrocarre wrote:Hi my friends. I am writting here because i am really desperate about my situation.

A month ago i got a V8 NOVA, the reason was this device support IPTV. I have tested all firmwares in the forum and all "tricks" i have read, but it is unable to solve my problem.

1. When i load an IPTVLIST (using xtream,abroad or custom) sometimes all channel work, sometimes no channel work...Channels are always loaded.

2. If they work, when 5 minutes past and i try to change the channel, i get the message "THE CHANNEL ARE NOT AVAILABLE SOURCESS...".
if it dont work, i got the message directly after load the list , "THE CHANNEL ARE NOT AVAILABLE SOURCESS...".
if i use XTREAM, sometimes said DOWNLOAD FAILED, sometimes load the list without any problem,using the same user,pass,url,etc

3. I really know this is not problem about the list, because even happens with ABROAD LIST, which the device make by itself. My lists are ok, i have
got premium iptv which i pay and i can run in vlc player fine, without any problem.And as i said before, sometimes run,not never run.

4 .I have tested to modify the list and put as IPTVLIST.TXT and custom_url.m3u, but i konow this is not the problem because channels are loaded,
and sometimes works.I have tested more than 50 lists get from the forum and download center example list

WHen i got the mesage "no available sources.." if i load the list in a different device (laptop or mobile...) i got image in this device, but

Please i need somebody to help me,because im really desperate about that. I bought this deco because support IPTV , i have not satellite at home.
Also you can use NordVPN or GhostVpn for fast server too.
Freesat V8 Super, with 36" Ku Offset Dish. Always buy original product... https://freesat.cc/ :mrgreen:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Yes ISP's blocking Freesat and other boxes is happening more.

There have been many users with this problem.

Search "Fritzbox" on this forum to see these.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

lurinak75

Post by lurinak75 »

v8nova_flashV105.zip
(5.94 MiB) Downloaded 74 times
alejandrocarre wrote:Hi my friends. I am writting here because i am really desperate about my situation.

hola alejandro,yo tambien utilizo las iptv mi consejo es que te descarges un firmeware de septiembre y antes de meter la lista de iptv la compruebes en el vlc, tambien decirte que se suele congelar la imagen. ahi te dejo el firmeware. ;)

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”