Hello, they have confirmed to me that there has been an attack from the manufacturer of decoders freesat or gtmedia to d

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

fergus19050

Hello, they have confirmed to me that there has been an attack from the manufacturer of decoders freesat or gtmedia to d

Post by fergus19050 »

hello
Hello, they have confirmed to me that there has been an attack from the manufacturer of decoders freesat or gtmedia to decos with cccams. I think they have stopped working with this manufacturer and will launch new receivers in a few months with a new manufacturer.

we can continue trusting in this web page to download the signatures that come out in the next months of the super v8?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Hello, they have confirmed to me that there has been an attack from the manufacturer of decoders freesat or gtmedia

Post by Feralkiwi »

Please can you explain the nature of this attack?

Has this added to the software inside the Freesat units to block Ccam from certain providers?
Has this added to the software inside the Freesat units to enable external blocking of Ccam by Internet providers?
Has this added some kind of ID to the Freesat units that allows the external internet providers to block Ccam?

I know that Internet providers like "Fritzbox" block Freesat units from using the net.
There have been many users here report this.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Hello, they have confirmed to me that there has been an attack from the manufacturer of decoders freesat or gtmedia

Post by Feralkiwi »

BABRA LUNGU wrote:mr owen dish size for s/africa
Not my area, I see 177w to 100.5e, but I hope another user will help you.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”