Channel caca crypté

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Kylian031

Channel caca crypté

Post by Kylian031 »

Freesat team can you tell us if you have a solution for canal+ channels or not? If you can install us oscam? Yes or no because my cccam provider told me my decoder was no solution for cccam !!!! Thank you for answering frankly apareil finished or not ???? thank you

ericorso

Re: Channel caca crypté

Post by ericorso »

Same for me :evil:

boubouche32

Post by boubouche32 »

Hello can install you oscam on v8 Golden thank you has you otherwise he is going to finish soon has the trash can thank you greetings

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Kylian031 wrote:Freesat team can you tell us if you have a solution for canal+ channels or not? If you can install us oscam? Yes or no because my cccam provider told me my decoder was no solution for cccam !!!! Thank you for answering frankly apareil finished or not ???? thank you
Hello, can you describe the problem clearly!

1.canal+ channels Is that the satellite program?

2.OSCAM Do you mean to increase that part?

3. Network------Press the remote control 6666-------appear CS protocol

4.TOOIS-------Conditional Access-----Press the remote control 6666------Key Edit
20161213174543.jpg
20161213174543.jpg (551.07 KiB) Viewed 12684 times
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

laurent59553

Post by laurent59553 »

Canal+ is same as canalsat in France and they use now the nano e1 or e0 to encrypt theyr chanels, the v8 gold let those channels scrambled, that's the most problem till more than 1 week, freezing the receiver and no sound on certain channels still a problem too !

boubouche32

Post by boubouche32 »

Hello the problem do not come from keys but d a software as cccam.newcamd etc......
Can put yourselves on it demo the oscam just function(office) my demand(request) cordially

Kylian031

Post by Kylian031 »

Channel sat and channel + are no longer decrypts all the other decoder runs under OSCAM to decrypt the nano 0 its done 1 week when tries to tell you

Kylian031

Supplier message cccam

Post by Kylian031 »

The nano E1 comes to be activated on some TP of canalsat canal + and tntsat

Which means that the encryption algorithm has changed! We need to crack this algo in order to decipher again

... its going to take 2 or 3 weeks before cracking the new algo

This is general !!! do not panic !
Ps: the team KYNG has found the solution to this new nano;) so it will not be long on the CS in CCcam :)

Emu cccam is going to be soon obsolete if cacasat adopts the long ECM because cccam does not manage this type of ECM (ex: the discovery science chains opens with oscam only no cccam). .. will have to install wicardd or oscam ... and if you have a non enigma receiver then l� ... XD
Well � you

Kylian031

Oscam

Post by Kylian031 »

Oscam and an emulator like cccam my work much more

Kylian031

Post by Kylian031 »

No reply from the team freesat??????? :|

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Kylian031 wrote:No reply from the team freesat??????? :|
Sorry, we do not provide CCCam account service,
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Kylian031

Post by Kylian031 »

We do not understand I think v8 golden a cccam, newcam and mgcam we just want oscam more

Kylian031

Post by Kylian031 »

This time if more of all French chains and freesat does nothing thanks we can change brand of material :twisted:

FreeV8Pro

Post by FreeV8Pro »

Lining wrote: Sorry, we do not provide CCCam account service,
We don't ask for CCCam account service, but for an implementation of oscam witch is actually the only way to decrypt Canal+.

Kylian031

Post by Kylian031 »

It's crazy that it does not understand what one asks, I c is not how explained to you that it is not an account cccam when you ask, my program does not work anymore the codes !!!!!! !! :twisted:

Kylian031

Post by Kylian031 »

jaouahire

Post by jaouahire »

Hi Freesat team

we still waiting for un update on V8 box that enables as see french channels ca..l+ and ca..s.t
I understand the new firmware must integrate oscam system

Thanks

boubouche32

Post by boubouche32 »

Hi Freesat team

we still waiting for un update on V8 box that enables as see french channels ca..l+ and ca..s.t
I understand the new firmware must integrate oscam system

greetings

FreeV8Pro

Post by FreeV8Pro »

I think that Freesat don't mind about his customers or they are unable to install oscam.

jahlive

Post by jahlive »

bonjour les amis,jai du nouveau.jai un revolution hd 70/70 qui fonctionne d'origine avec un server gshar.jai etait sur le site du constructeur faire la derniere mise a jour et la bingo toute les chaines fonctionne et en cccam (mon abonement gshar etant expiree). donc tout peut encore fonctionne meme en cccam .je precise que mes lignes cccam ne me donne pas les csat sur mon FREESAT V7 et cest les meme lignes..et encore avec cest meme ligne je l'ai est essayer sur un samsat hd 5100 et la jai quelque chaines de csat ais pas tout...voila mon experience.

cordialement

barros.helder

Post by barros.helder »

Lining wrote:
Kylian031 wrote:Freesat team can you tell us if you have a solution for canal+ channels or not? If you can install us oscam? Yes or no because my cccam provider told me my decoder was no solution for cccam !!!! Thank you for answering frankly apareil finished or not ???? thank you
Hello, can you describe the problem clearly!

1.canal+ channels Is that the satellite program?

2.OSCAM Do you mean to increase that part?

3. Network------Press the remote control 6666-------appear CS protocol

4.TOOIS-------Conditional Access-----Press the remote control 6666------Key Edit

20161213174543.jpg
cccam is a dead emulator without any updates... oscam can handle almost any protocol including newcam, cccam, etc.
Please change the cccam emulator on your Freesat receivers to oscam (http://www.streamboard.tv/oscam/wiki/BuildingOscam). It is not so difficult, there are source code for many platforms/cpu and it is still being developed...
I think many v7/v8 users would love it if you change the cccam emulator on the Freesat receiver for oscam! :)
Please support the future, not the past! :P
Thanks!

joaquin012

Post by joaquin012 »

I'm happy with CCcam and I'm doing very well
Saludos de joaquin

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”