My thoughts and future recommendations

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

spartabis

My thoughts and future recommendations

Post by spartabis »

Guys, like other posters have previously said the support here is very disappointing and this is true. Many bugs reported here are not fixed with firmware update and sometimes these firmware updates take too long to be released. You should give priority to bugs that will benefit a lot of users and not just one user who report a problem. What I have noticed in this forums, there are bugs such EPG, sound, recording, timer etc..that users have reported but these went unfixed but you will come up with unimportant firmware fixes for something like Sony channel or hotbird channel that one user reported that isn't working, power Vu etc... Why stressing so much for things that will not benefit entire number of users? I find this strange and no sense. You should focus on fixing things like
- EPG doesn't sometime work properly so you can for example put much of your effort fixing this and a lot of people will benefit from it. maybe implement the full 7 day instead of now and next only.
- NTFS partition not limiting recording to 3.99GB file then splitting it. a lot of people will benefit from this as recording is a major feature
- timer recording going into standby after finish recording. alot of people will benefit from it.
- adding option to disable audio descritption as this one isn't present at all and very annoyed when watching some HD channel with it. Very important for users
and many others important feature instead wasting time with updates that aren't important and ridiculous. Honestly
I know this sometime require complex programming but prioritise things guys.

By the way I had the V7 combo which i sold as the support was poor and now I have the V8 combo and it seems things are still being ignored and this isn't good.

I hope you will at least think about the above

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”