how find the chanell?

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Shirley83

how find the chanell?

Post by Shirley83 »

Hi, i need help please

i have a comunity SATELLITE DISH.

the first time i find 1000 chanell but after i used factory reset and now i only find 150 chanell.

how can i find all chanell?

are there any option?

thanks

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Re: how find the chanell?

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

I don't have community Sat Disc. but I think you must new setting all of your satellite and TP also scan frequency each satallite.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you can find what Satellites your community dish has and what switch setting they are on you can add each satellite to your "Sat List" along with its switch setting.
EG;
Sat ONE could be on DiSEqC port 1 with 9750/10600 LNB;
Sat TWO could be DiSEqC port 2, 22kHz "on" with 13000 LNB.
Sat THREE could be Port 3, 5150 LNB (C Band).

If you find that information from your community, you can add the sats with the correct information.
If you cannot get the information, you can try different switch setting and LNB frequencies with a blind scan, until you get all your channels back.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Shirley83

Post by Shirley83 »

thanks all for answer

i don´t understand what happend with my freestat v8 super

i have in my room another decoder qviart combo that is directed Astra 19.2 E. it´s all ok with qivart combo, a lot of channel with resolution 1080p.

The problem have begun when i put on Freestat v8 super, i haven´t the same channel that qviart combo

i thought the problem was the lnb in of freestat v8 super. i tighten the lnb in with a spanner and now it has axial

can i help me? can be the problem the freestar v8 super? should be change it for a new?

thanks

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Shirley83 wrote: i thought the problem was the lnb in of freestat v8 super. i tighten the lnb in with a spanner and now it has axial
The cable connection to the LNB input, or the LNB on the dish, should never be tightened with a spanner.
(Red for others to learn.)
The fitting in the set top boxes and LNB's are loosely mounted.
Using a spanner can rotate the connector inside the box or the LNB.
As you are still getting some signal you may not have damaged the STB.

If your other unit is working OK, look at the satellite, LNB frequency and switch settings in the menu and set up the same in your V8.
Look at the LNB frequency setting. Your community LNB may be a Universal LNB that has two parts, one for low and one for high frequency.
These LNB's use setting 9750/10600. If this is not set in your V8 you will not get half the channels.
Then do a blind scan.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Shirley83

Post by Shirley83 »

i think you have reason because the first time i think have watched correct hd channel

now i only watch some hd channel

do you think it posible to reapair if i open the decofider?

thanks

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I still think you need to check the "Antenna settings" and look at the LNB frequency.

Please can you tell me the setting for your satellite that are in your STB?

Owen

Shirley83

Post by Shirley83 »

Hi, it´s ok now, i can watch the same channels that my qviart combo. the better conexion in my STB is on "loop" and i had "lnb in". Now it´s perfect thank to all

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”