V8 super help

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

bubbs16

V8 super help

Post by bubbs16 »

I had my v8 and titanium asc1 all setup and programmed . From 89w all way to 131w. Been using it for a week that way. Wife wanted to get a new entertainment center so we had to take everything apart and run it thru the back of the new entertainment center and rewire. Turned eebrytbing on and has 0 quality on all satelites. Then noticed the thing was way off. I dint get it cause everything is still saved in both revived and the asc1. Bit to. Find a satelite I had to bump it like from 109 all day town to 29on asc1. Is there anyway to get my others back? Or am I gonna delete and start all over again. Why didn't it have signal and quality when I turned it back on?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V8 super help

Post by Feralkiwi »

Normally you reset one sat and then do a "recalculation".
If you have reset a few sats they will be adjusted by the same amount now if you do a recalc.
The recalc add or subtracts the amount to every sat position based on the sat you reset.

I can't remember if you press recalc and then the sat position for the sat you have moved to.

Have a read through the manual.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”