Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

for the power, AV cable,HDMI cable....

Moderators: admin, Rambo, Freesat Team

Shirley
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:11 am
Contact:

Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby Shirley » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:11 am

Freesat New model satellite finder comes out, and it can be available before Chinese new year holiday.
For more information, you can pm me. ;)
satellite finder 1.jpg
its appealing for such a good satfinder at cheap price.
satellite finder 1.jpg (340.01 KiB) Viewed 5368 times

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 919
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby Feralkiwi » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Hi Shirley

Lately I have heard that China customs are blocking air freight shipments with batteries in them.
Will this affect your satellite finder shipments?
Does the battery remove from the satellite finder and what kind of battery is it, so I can buy one locally?

Owen

DHL shipping_advice/lithium_batteries
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs and Combo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out on this forum.

zcache
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:42 am

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby zcache » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:00 am

Feralkiwi wrote:Hi Shirley

Lately I have heard that China customs are blocking air freight shipments with batteries in them.
Will this affect your satellite finder shipments?
Does the battery remove from the satellite finder and what kind of battery is it, so I can buy one locally?

Owen

DHL shipping_advice/lithium_batteries


Intersting point, what about other way shipping like EMS China post ... Shirley did you already prepare for this situation? I also interesting this box.
V8 Pro /Timing record improperly work, new update please!.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.571 18/08/17 recognized my irdeto CA card, but the box working slowdown seem like freeze.

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 919
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby Feralkiwi » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:31 pm

The new ban on LI batteries if for all international air freight so all couriers are effected.

This will most effect China and sites like Ailexpress and DX.com

No more buying a cell phone from China!
As for taking the battery out, it is a Federal offense in the USA to open an iPhone.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs and Combo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out on this forum.

sickboy
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:15 am

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby sickboy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:39 am

Shirley is not answering pm's apparently...

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 919
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby Feralkiwi » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:46 pm

Chinese new year maybe?
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs and Combo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out on this forum.

zcache
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:42 am

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby zcache » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Nobody reply pm message yet, now I saw it on freesat.cc in v8 product and it's not cheap.
V8 Pro /Timing record improperly work, new update please!.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.571 18/08/17 recognized my irdeto CA card, but the box working slowdown seem like freeze.

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 919
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby Feralkiwi » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:03 pm

Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs and Combo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out on this forum.

sickboy
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:15 am

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby sickboy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:01 am

zcache wrote:Nobody reply pm message yet, now I saw it on freesat.cc in v8 product and it's not cheap.


$50 is expensive ? Have you priced out a decent meter ?

zcache
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:42 am

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby zcache » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:49 am

sickboy wrote:
zcache wrote:Nobody reply pm message yet, now I saw it on freesat.cc in v8 product and it's not cheap.


$50 is expensive ? Have you priced out a decent meter ?


Sorry my friend, I didn't meaning to the price is expensive, I know other finder meter expensive over. But I meaning to the price in group of Freesat V8. Most expensive is V8 Angel and second is V8 Golden, so I guess the price not over 45-48$ but i'm wrong it's 50$ that is I said not cheap. Got it?
V8 Pro /Timing record improperly work, new update please!.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.571 18/08/17 recognized my irdeto CA card, but the box working slowdown seem like freeze.

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 919
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby Feralkiwi » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:53 pm

I found this site on Alliexpress selling the finder.

They list more of the specs.

They call it "V8" but clearly the finder menus shown on this other site are from "V7" software.

Owen

Pics of the menus from Aliexpress store "Shenzhen Huayue Technology Co., Ltd."

Image
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs and Combo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out on this forum.

Akacheebe
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby Akacheebe » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:31 pm

Feralkiwi wrote:As for taking the battery out, it is a Federal offense in the USA to open an iPhone.

Owen


Don't know where you got your info but Google search DOES NOT confirm it?? THERE IS NO FEDERAL LAW THAT SAYS YOU CAN'T OPEN UP YOUR OWN iPHONE! :roll:

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 919
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby Feralkiwi » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Akacheebe wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:As for taking the battery out, it is a Federal offense in the USA to open an iPhone.

Owen


Don't know where you got your info but Google search DOES NOT confirm it?? THERE IS NO FEDERAL LAW THAT SAYS YOU CAN'T OPEN UP YOUR OWN iPHONE! :roll:


It has been seen it article.

Try looking under anti hacking or copyright laws.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs and Combo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out on this forum.

Akacheebe
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby Akacheebe » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:24 am

Feralkiwi wrote:
Akacheebe wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:As for taking the battery out, it is a Federal offense in the USA to open an iPhone.

Owen


Don't know where you got your info but Google search DOES NOT confirm it?? THERE IS NO FEDERAL LAW THAT SAYS YOU CAN'T OPEN UP YOUR OWN iPHONE! :roll:


It has been seen it article.

Try looking under anti hacking or copyright laws.

Owen


How about you post the link where you got that info and furthermore, pulling the battery IS NOT HACKING THE PHONE! :shock:

xtraveo
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:19 pm

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby xtraveo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:49 pm

Can you put conditional access in V8 satfinder,please?

User avatar
IPTVKid
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:31 am
Location: Isla del Espanto

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby IPTVKid » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:15 pm

50$ for a Sat-finder that has features like a FTA receiver is a very cheap price, good quality sat-finder like Sat Hero SH200 is above 50$ and does have LCD but only to see what SAT, TP Frequency and LNB Frequency, it doesn't show the Channels programming (Free Programming of course) I have tested a few sat-finders and to be Honest I haven't tested the FreeSat Sat-Finder but according to the features is very cheap. Wish I can test one. IPTVKid
FreeSat V7, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7 Max

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 919
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby Feralkiwi » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:01 am

IPTVKid wrote:50$ for a Sat-finder that has features like a FTA receiver is a very cheap price, good quality sat-finder like Sat Hero SH200 is above 50$ and does have LCD but only to see what SAT, TP Frequency and LNB Frequency, it doesn't show the Channels programming (Free Programming of course) I have tested a few sat-finders and to be Honest I haven't tested the FreeSat Sat-Finder but according to the features is very cheap. Wish I can test one. IPTVKid


Have a look at this forum topic on the V8 Finder.
Freesat are working on software fixes.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs and Combo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out on this forum.

User avatar
IPTVKid
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:31 am
Location: Isla del Espanto

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby IPTVKid » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:26 pm

Feralkiwi wrote:
IPTVKid wrote:50$ for a Sat-finder that has features like a FTA receiver is a very cheap price, good quality sat-finder like Sat Hero SH200 is above 50$ and does have LCD but only to see what SAT, TP Frequency and LNB Frequency, it doesn't show the Channels programming (Free Programming of course) I have tested a few sat-finders and to be Honest I haven't tested the FreeSat Sat-Finder but according to the features is very cheap. Wish I can test one. IPTVKid


Have a look at this forum topic on the V8 Finder.
Freesat are working on software fixes.

Owen

I see FreeSat is working to fix the bugs and I still think the price is good for this Sat-Finder I haven't change my mind I want this Sat-Finder as soon as I can.
FreeSat V7, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7 Max

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 919
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Postby Feralkiwi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:16 am

IPTVKid wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:Have a look at this forum topic on the V8 Finder.
Freesat are working on software fixes.

Owen

I see FreeSat is working to fix the bugs and I still think the price is good for this Sat-Finder I haven't change my mind I want this Sat-Finder as soon as I can.

the software repairs have been done. Please have a look at my edited post here.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs and Combo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out on this forum.


Return to “Accessories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest