Please give us a software to edit firmware files!

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, Rambo, Freesat Team

nitix007

Please give us a software to edit firmware files!

Postby nitix007 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:01 pm

All the Freesat Products are great,but sometimes they have issues like all technology today! To make Freesat products better i think the company should show to their users how to edit firmware files , so users and developers will try to make these products better, i also mean we can customize our freesat receivers and make them better! At the end the buyers and the company with profit because a company that allows customazing their own devices attracts more people just like Android phones!
Please Freesat can you show to people how to edit .bin firmwares!! I mean make it kinda "open source" .Give us a program how to edit firmware files like you gave us a program to edit .db files to edit channels list!! Please !!!
Please the users of Freesat if you agree with my request please sign this petition it takes only a couple of seconds so Freesat company with know that this request should be approved!
ALL THE USER PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION - https://www.change.org/p/freesat-compan ... ware-files
Send from iPhone 6s using Safari!

Hyron34

Re: Please give us a software to edit firmware files!

Postby Hyron34 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Can you make an update with the unlocking channel + channel and Canalsat for France thank you. All the other brands of decoder we made and its function.Freesat not yet why? Thank you

Return to “Others”