GT Media D1

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

atlanta

GT Media D1

Post by atlanta »

If I will change folder/ album to play music mp3 files display will fries. Also switch off doesn't help. I have to take out battery to start again.
Please tell me, how I can change music folders with mp3 files without this. :?:

atlanta

Re: GT Media D1

Post by atlanta »

Hallo
Would be possible to get a answer of Team to my question? It is not possible to change folder of card to play a other album.
Atlanta

DAB_Funny

Post by DAB_Funny »

Hey Atlanta,

please try to press the "Menu"-button twice during playing files. Then You can navigate with "Vol+" and "Vol-" the directory You wish. To select other one press the "Enter"-button.

Have a nice day!

atlanta

Post by atlanta »

Hello DAB_Funny,
Thank's to your answer, but it does not work. If I do this with your manual:
(please try to press the "Menu"-button twice during playing files. Then You can navigate with "Vol+" and "Vol-" the directory You wish. To select other one press the "Enter"-button.)

to change folder or album, display freeze after press "Enter" and I can start again only with remove battery and after insert to start new. Also switch "OFF/ Music/ Radio" diesn't work.
I think there is a software bug in your program.
I will waiting for a better solution.

Atlanta

Drago

Post by Drago »

Having similar problems with the D1.

Media Playback is a bag full of pain.

MP3s don't play fluently. Playback stops every view seconds for a split of a second. (cbr or vbr or bitrate doesn't make any difference) Doesn't make fun to listen to that.
Playback from DAB+ recordings are also broken. Same issue as playback of mp3 from SD - stuttering.

Also sometimes the device gets stuck totaly while playing back Audio files. Can't be turned of other than taking out the battery.
This also happens often when turning the radio on while it is being charged. There is always a message asking for charging - somtimes it disapers sometimes the device gets stuck.

Can't recommend it at all. There are a lot of cheaper Devices DAB+ Devices on the market without Recording/MP3 Playback feature - what the D1 isn't really capabale too.

I still hope that there will be a firmware update to fix these obvious Bugs, but I don't really count on it.

Return to “Others”