BBC Sat Back Channels

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

STRETCH

BBC Sat Back Channels

Post by STRETCH »

The following channels have now started at 15w 11043V 44103,same channels as 27.5w, in Biss.
Signal good and strong here in the Midlands UK, with a 90cm dish.
Thanks goes to (William 1), do not know the keys as yet.

Den

Delirium

Re: BBC Sat Back Channels

Post by Delirium »

Probable beam North Sea

Last edited by Delirium on Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

black-bird

Post by black-bird »

Boas, Para os que veem os canais bbc satback no Reino unido apenas tem de mudar o prato para 15 W. Mas no meu caso Espanha e Portugal o fim de vida do satélite Intelsat 901 será impossível ver mais esses canais . Quando desligarem o TP do intelsat 901 : GAME OVER . Mas com as as mudanças no Freesat e Freeview nos próximos anos a TDT UK será cada vez mais restrita para a Europa. Fui bom enquanto durou . R.I.P Intelsat 901 :x

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have now stopped, may be just a test.

Den

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have tried this transponder again this morning, getting Signal of 94% / Quality of 85%, when scanned (No Channels Found), as reported on other forums.
With V8X receivers, one normal software / the other Mars.
Den

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Tried this transponder again this morning still at S94% /Q85%, still No Channels Found.
But on the xxxxx), to get the (Sat-back) channels, you had to go to (Add Channels) put in the name of the channel required then Video PID / Audio PID / PCR PID / Video / Audio Type, then scan for the channel, do this for each channel that you required, channels cleared with keys in the softcam.
Tried this on 15w to see what may/could happen, the channel does save with S92% / Q98%, but comes up (No Service).
Will have to see what happens, and keep a eye on other forums.

Den

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

The transponder is now down, at 15w.

Den

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

The transponder is live again, good signal here in UK West Midlands, unable to scan with V8X receiver.
With a XX, with add channels, getting (No Service).

Den

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Tried this transponder again today 11043V 44100 at 15W, using a V8X / V7 Pro / V8 Turbo / V8UHD plus a xx xxxxx, ALL receivers scanned in ALL channels, came up as (No Service), will have to wait to see if the same keys, will clear the channels when added.
Any users that can get this transponder can they report Location and Signal Q / S.

Den

panzoncity

Post by panzoncity »

Please, could someone indicate the possibility of receiving this new satellite from the south of Spain?, But I think that is impossible. And when will Intelsat 901 dead?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

It will be a case of try and see if you can scan this transponder from 15w, also looking at other forums, xxxxxxxxx
They also show that the channels clear, do not know what receiver they are using or the keys.
Den

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

The channels at 15w scan in on all of my GTMedia receivers, comes to the screen (Encrypted Program), put the same keys as they are at 27.5w, into the softcam, still do not clear. Are they using different keys.

Den

gyver

Post by gyver »

Según se comenta en otros foros, parece que ahora han puesto la señal en 15°W con la misma configuración de 27.5°W. El tema es el área de cobertura de esta nueva posición, al estar en el haz north sea de Telstar 15°W. Si este fin de semana no llueve, igual subo al tejado a comprobar si desde Madrid con antena de 80cm logro sacar algo.
Según un mapa u otro quizás, pero según las referencias que indican por ahí parece está difícil la cosa.
Madrid(Spain).V8 UHD,V8 pro2 & V8x.Disecq 16x1.
Hellas 39°E-Astra 28.2°E-Badr 26°E 1.2m
Astra 19.2°E & 23.5ºE-Hotbird 13°E 80cm
Thor/Intelsat 0.8-1°W - Eutelsat 5ºW & 9E - Bulgariasat 1.9ºE - 80cm
Hispasat 30°W 80cm
Telstar 15°W 60cm

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have checked a couple of receivers here in the UK West Midlands, using a V8X (NON-MARS) and a V7S2X, scanned the transponder at 15w, all channels scanned in and cleared, but using a V8X and V7Pro both with Mars software, (No Channels Found).
At the time of the scan, i had updated the softcam on a V8X (Mars), uploaded to a USB, added the said transponder for 15w with the keys from 27.5w,
changed the file name to (softcam), then loaded onto the V8X (NON-MARS) and V7S2X. So do not know if it was the keys that cleared the said channels
or if they were FTA at the time of the scan.
Hope it helps others.
Would users who can get the said channels, report your findings, size of dish, / location / signal reading.

Den

gyver

Post by gyver »

Right now I can’t tune this frequency with my actual dish to Telstar 15°W (60cm) that I use for ESPN channels. Here in Madrid I’m a quite far from the noth sea beam of this satellite (I will try with a bigger one this weekend).
Reading some info about this in other forums, a few days ago all channels were in FTA, but right now indicate the channels are using again same cw as 27.5°W.
Madrid(Spain).V8 UHD,V8 pro2 & V8x.Disecq 16x1.
Hellas 39°E-Astra 28.2°E-Badr 26°E 1.2m
Astra 19.2°E & 23.5ºE-Hotbird 13°E 80cm
Thor/Intelsat 0.8-1°W - Eutelsat 5ºW & 9E - Bulgariasat 1.9ºE - 80cm
Hispasat 30°W 80cm
Telstar 15°W 60cm

Return to “Others”