V7 bloqué sur L097

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

AYDAMAL

V7 bloqué sur L097

Post by AYDAMAL »

Bonjour

Depuis trois jours mon V7 bloque sur un écran noir après l'allumage avec un défilement sur le decodeur qui stoppé sur L097.

Pouvez vous m'aidez s'il vous plaît?

Merci

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V7 bloqué sur L097

Post by Feralkiwi »

To do a flash.bin recovery:

Place a copy of the software on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the stick in the Freesat unit power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote.
For the V7 use the V7 remote as the V8 remote does not do this on the V7.
The unit should reload the software.

Software and instruction are here.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

AYDAMAL

Post by AYDAMAL »

Bonjour
Merci pour votre réponse mais j'ai effectué cette manipulation et dès que le v7 redémarre l'affichage défile jusqu'à bloquer sur L097 avec un écran noir.
J'ai bien mis le fichier renommer flash.bin sur ma clé USB. J'ai bien appuyer sur menu lors du démarrage boots et l'écris USB upgrade! Do not Power off! se note mais au bout de 10 sec environ le v7 redémarre seulement l'affichage redevient noir et l'affichage bloqué encore sur L097.

Pouvez vous m'aidez?

Merci d'avance

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

AYDAMAL wrote:Bonjour
Merci pour votre réponse mais j'ai effectué cette manipulation et dès que le v7 redémarre l'affichage défile jusqu'à bloquer sur L097 avec un écran noir.
J'ai bien mis le fichier renommer flash.bin sur ma clé USB. J'ai bien appuyer sur menu lors du démarrage boots et l'écris USB upgrade! Do not Power off! se note mais au bout de 10 sec environ le v7 redémarre seulement l'affichage redevient noir et l'affichage bloqué encore sur L097.

Pouvez vous m'aidez?

Merci d'avance
Google Translate:
Hello
Thanks for your reply but I have done this and as soon as the v7 restarts the display scrolls to block on L097 with a black screen.
I put the file renamed flash.bin on my USB drive. I have to press menu when booting boots and write USB upgrade! Do not Power off! But after about 10 seconds the v7 restarts only the display turns black again and the display is still blocked on L097.

Can you help me?

thank you in advance
Have you done this using a new software file?
It could be the file you are using is corrupted.

Download a new file from the download page and try again.

Good luck

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

AYDAMAL

Post by AYDAMAL »

Bonjour

je vous contacte car j'ai essayé de réinitialiser avec vos logiciels, je l'ai effectué un à un.

Aucun ne m'a permis de débloquer mon V7. Il y a t'il un autre moyen pour le débloquer.

Merci pour votre futur aide.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

AYDAMAL wrote:Bonjour
je vous contacte car j'ai essayé de réinitialiser avec vos logiciels, je l'ai effectué un à un.
Aucun ne m'a permis de débloquer mon V7. Il y a t'il un autre moyen pour le débloquer.
Merci pour votre futur aide.
Google translate:
Hello
I contact you because I tried to reset with your software, I have done it one by one.
None allowed me to unlock my V7. There is another way to unlock it.
Thank you for your future help.
Yes there is the RS232 recovery.

First though you could try the USB flash.bin recovery using an older version of the software.

The V7HD is much the same as the V8 Finder so please look at this instruction and also this forum.

Owen

Return to “Others”