Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Marsat

Re: Best Receiver

Post by Marsat »

Jim wrote:
Marsat wrote:
Marantz wrote:Hi Jim

Thank you for your advice .
if you decide to try the streaming feature please let me know how it works (sat2ip)
Hey
You never done it??

It's cool!!

But it has its limitations
No I have not tried it yet but I will give it a try this week. Been busy doing other things but when I had time I set up all my satellites and settings! :D
Dont even tell me Jim
Still bad weather with huge Lighting Electris Storms in Miami Area not good to be outside close to the Dish Farm.
My neighbour decided to change the fence on his side and the workers he hired made a mess on my property. when removing the old fence. They remove the post and let the fence fall hitting all my antennas on that side. Broke my Patio Umbrella twisted some metal cable cover ( I do not know how) Internet Ka dish looking to Mars. 77W Instead of Mexico is pointing To Nigeria. They hit the actuator. The worse they denied it all. The bad for them I have TWO cameras 4K full color. Time to pay up but the alignment start all over again :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If you need help with SAT2IP let me know

Jim

Post by Jim »

Marsat wrote:
Jim wrote:
Marsat wrote:
Marantz wrote:Hi Jim

Thank you for your advice .
if you decide to try the streaming feature please let me know how it works (sat2ip)
Hey
You never done it??

It's cool!!

But it has its limitations
No I have not tried it yet but I will give it a try this week. Been busy doing other things but when I had time I set up all my satellites and settings! :D
Dont even tell me Jim
Still bad weather with huge Lighting Electris Storms in Miami Area not good to be outside close to the Dish Farm.
My neighbour decided to change the fence on his side and the workers he hired made a mess on my property. when removing the old fence. They remove the post and let the fence fall hitting all my antennas on that side. Broke my Patio Umbrella twisted some metal cable cover ( I do not know how) Internet Ka dish looking to Mars. 77W Instead of Mexico is pointing To Nigeria. They hit the actuator. The worse they denied it all. The bad for them I have TWO cameras 4K full color. Time to pay up but the alignment start all over again :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If you need help with SAT2IP let me know
Its has been raining here thunder and lightning on and off for the last week or so in Nothern Arizona. It's much needed rain though as it had been a very dry spring and summer with lots of forest fires. My dish is still in alingnment and no equipment damage from lightning. We have some real horrendous lightning shows when it does. I went into sat2zip and turned it on and it said the STB will preferentially push favorites programs to satzip clients? I will play with it some more and see what happens.

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Still waiting for my V8 super to get here ,it must be on the slowest boat from China , i hope it works as good as the V7 max or better

Jim

Post by Jim »

Marantz wrote:Still waiting for my V8 super to get here ,it must be on the slowest boat from China , i hope it works as good as the V7 max or better
If it's the original V8 Super then your going to like it. I really like mine.

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Its suppose to be an original V8 super ,i guess there are ones with and without the Freesat logo on the front panel that are originals . I hope there aren't too many clones on the market,and i didn't get screwed over

Jim

Post by Jim »

Marantz wrote:Its suppose to be an original V8 super ,i guess there are ones with and without the Freesat logo on the front panel that are originals . I hope there aren't too many clones on the market,and i didn't get screwed over
My V8 Super has a Gold V8 label on the left hand side with the word Super on the right front panel

Jim

Post by Jim »

Jim wrote:
Marantz wrote:Its suppose to be an original V8 super ,i guess there are ones with and without the Freesat logo on the front panel that are originals . I hope there aren't too many clones on the market,and i didn't get screwed over
My V8 Super has a Gold V8 label on the left hand side with the word Super on the right front panel
Not sure if I can post this

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqiBjg86o3I

satman

Post by satman »

I like my V8 super.

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Still waiting for my super ,hope the boat didnt sink !

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Sure hope i dont get a clone V8 super ,it still ain't here yet ,ordered it on ebay from VOdmy must be on the slowest boat from china........ anyone else purchased/ordered through this vendor?

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

got my V8 super today....
it is not a clone !
it is a genuine Freesat as per the photos on this website

Details are in this post.....

ATTENTION!!!! Watch out copy V8 Super

ordered it on ebay from a seller named ........ VOdmy ........ and it is a original genuine V8 Super

conway

Post by conway »

I am interested in getting a GTmedia box. do any of them do 4k?

Pionex2020

Post by Pionex2020 »

conway wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 pm
I am interested in getting a GTmedia box. do any of them do 4k?
Hi Did you find out if it does 4K?

conway

Post by conway »

I have not seen one of those boxes in 4K but they look awesome none the less!

endevour

Post by endevour »

V7 combo is the best

sareba

Post by sareba »

Freesat Receivers looks very common. But the best thing is we have a big community here that provide all sort of supports and frequent release of new firmware. If i want to purchase another Receiver in future surely Freesat is the only one. :D

kismalac

Post by kismalac »

so, wich one is the best reciver?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Depends what you require from the receiver, each receiver is good for one thing and not another.
You should have a read around the forum and then make your choice.

Den

issouftra16

Post by issouftra16 »

Hello,

Any opinion on the V8 Pro2?
V8Pro2, EUTELSAT 16°E

habax85

Post by habax85 »

I have one about 2 weeks.. tuner DVT-T2 is quite sensitive, quality of picture is on very good level (good colours, black uniformity..), fast response on channel change.

Minus are occasionally freeze YouTube, bad diacritics in EPG (I live in central Europe) and uselessly complicated access to USB playback (doesn´t play DTS unfortunatelly).

It haven´t HbbTV..

But for 50$...
V8 pro2 Astra 23,5E°

Return to “Others”