CCCAM: Trustworthy sellers-Where to buy-Where Not to

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

nostro300

CCCAM: Trustworthy sellers-Where to buy-Where Not to

Post by nostro300 »

For 32€, Freesat v7hd + wifi usb + 12 month CCCAM account... good deal right :P ?

Sad part, it was just 12 days... and this is how i'm introduced to the world of card-sharing scamming. Of course, it was on my mind the fact that Aliexpress only gives 15 days protection in case something is wrong with the item, and so if anything went wrong during the 12 months of TV service, there would be nothing i could do...I was naive to think everything would be fine. 1 time was enough to wake up to the fact that CCCAM sellers have nothing to lose if they choose to shut down their servers or restrict access to one's ip.

Now what? Im go to google and I drown in a Tsunami of websites offering cccam accounts... one has no idea where to look and the prices go as low as 7€ to 100€ a year. And i search for "CCCAM scams" and sure enough, lots of folks have been scammed with these 12 month accounts, only lasting for 2 months or less and not being able to do anything. (sellers will say it's your fault, will blame your connection, will blame your dish, will blame your tv, that's what happened to me, but to be fair, idk why did he even wasted his time with his replies to me...he scammed me good, no matter how hard of a proof i gave him, he would do nothing to fix it...and in the end, if they are not obliged to refund you, they wont do it)

I'm skeptikal about asking for a good CCCAM seller here because i'm sure there will be in the future a CCCAM scam seller reading this post... probably :lol:

Tho, i would be interested in looking for sellers that receive by the month and not for a full year...
If you think about it, its makes FULL sense... Not even legit TV providers receive the full pay even tho you will make a contract with them ensuring that you will pay that monthly amount. On the internet, who will you complain to? PayPal? that's a interesting question...would paypal refund someone because they weren't provided an illegal service?

Maybe I'm freaking out...maybe not... After all, the cccam account that was given to me was just like 4€ for 12 months... (assuming the rest was 28€)
but even so, a 15€ account will probably last what...3...4...6 months? After that time, i think the providers feel very temped in reselling that line that they gave you 6 months ago, and you wont even remember it.
I would rather pay 2€ a month (being 24€ in a year) than spending 40€ in fake sellers...
Being scammed in the first try is probably making me freak out more than i should but still i got to ask (even tho i may get the answer from one scammer himself pretending to be a customer and directing me to his website :lol: )

has anyone here got by the full 12 month CCCAM service with little trouble ?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: CCCAM: Trustworthy sellers-Where to buy-Where Not to

Post by Feralkiwi »

Another issue to watch with ccam accounts is that the pay TV provider can ask that they be taken down.
After the way they treated Kim Dot Com and his Mega uploads, and are still at him, I expect the rights protection lobby will keep taking down ccam.
Even you network provider may be asked to block ccam traffic through their networks or block you service.

I would not try ccam here over the internet in New Zealand, even from my own server, if i set one up using my Skybox units.
I would use it in house, but outside traffic would be a risk.
I've no use for NZ Sky TV anyway, I watch the rugby at the pub.

The day will come when sellers of Freesat units will be raided for providing units that steal pay TV, powervu.
Similar raids have happened for other such units in France last year.

Enjoy it while you can get it, short term.

Good to see you figured it out. Its annoying when thing don't work.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

sickboy

Post by sickboy »

Raided in China ? Lol, this kind of thing is State-Sanctioned here.

kismalac

Post by kismalac »

for what sattelite are u looking cccam?

issouftra16

Post by issouftra16 »

hello,

Looking CCcam for Astra 19.20
V8Pro2, EUTELSAT 16°E

Return to “Others”