DVB C CA card gives ERROR

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

faizanmasood

DVB C CA card gives ERROR

Post by faizanmasood »

Hello

Hope all are doing well.

I have a GT Combo STB. There is cable provider in my town with DVB C. They provide their own STB with CA card. Channels does not run without this card in that provided STB.

I connect their RF line with my GT Combo and tune DVB C. It loads all channels provided by that Cable Provider but my GT Combo shows SCRAMBLED. When I insert that CA card provided by cable provider in my GT Combo, first it says NEEDINI then gives ERROR.

What could be the reason.

Thanks

edwardpena

Re: DVB C CA card gives ERROR

Post by edwardpena »

Hello, as I know, the "SCRAMBLED" message on your GT Combo STB indicates that the channels you are trying to access are encrypted or scrambled. This means that they require decryption to view, typically through a conditional access (CA) system. The CA card provided by your cable provider is specifically designed to decrypt these channels when inserted into their own STB. However, when you insert the CA card into your GT Combo STB, you receive a "NEEDINI" error. This error suggests that the GT Combo STB is not compatible with the specific CA system used by your cable provider. geometry dash subzero

Therefore, I think the main reason is different CA Systems. The GT Combo STB may use a different conditional access system compared to the one used by your cable provider. In such cases, the CA card provided by your cable provider may not be compatible with the GT Combo STB.

emre9229

Re: DVB C CA card gives ERROR

Post by emre9229 »

I am using Dsmart CI Module in Türksat 42 E. However, when I want to watch these channels, I receive a coded message on my television screen. Even though I use the DSmart module, I cannot watch encrypted channels. The same card and module allow me to watch same channels on another satellite receiver.
What could be the main reason?
Will this problem be solved with an update?

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”