You should try this app

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

oxmaka

You should try this app

Post by oxmaka »

Do you try DVB stack? It's availaible on the play store and compatible with dvb t/t2 dvb s/s2 dvbc c .....Can someone try it? I order a freesat GTC and want to know if this app is compatible.... I was thinking about flahing my GTC with an xxxxxxx firmware or with xxxxxx and then install this app to acces the tuner.... Will it work? (sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand me...)

Edited:
We understand. Lets see if you can. Please read forum rules here:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10263

No ads from competitors

qdi

Re: You should try this app

Post by qdi »

The app will not be installed

linch

Post by linch »

xxxxx firmware not have gtc dvb-s/t drivers....you can't install it.

qdi

Post by qdi »

If gtmedia woudl open this drivers some of us will can help with rom upgrading even to 7.1 but its locked and unavaible for extracting dtb and drivers :( dont know why?

linch

Post by linch »

qdi wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:49 pm
If gtmedia woudl open this drivers some of us will can help with rom upgrading even to 7.1 but its locked and unavaible for extracting dtb and drivers :( dont know why?
dtb it's not a problem....sometimes ago i posted it on other forum....the great problem are tuners drivers that are not open.
send to you the pm for dtb.
regards

qdi

Post by qdi »

The drivers are closed also and without That no one can help with eg. Atv roms like in me coll:) typo is with purpose i dont understand such approch from gtmedia if this device will be able to Run xxxxxxx or any other rom probably will be most popular on market $/device spec. Becous its qite ok for that kind of money. For also others resons like loosing clients coz unstable rom device is turning off and loosing signal. With help with others will be mutch stable and more supported from others.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”