GTLauncher doesn't work/start! How to recovery?

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Frickus

GTLauncher doesn't work/start! How to recovery?

Post by Frickus »

Hello,

I bought a new Freesat GTC box. I put the LAN-, power & HD cable in, the box started automatically but it only booted to the menu in the picture and not to the GTLauncher. I found out, that there is a setting-menu, but I can't change at the point Starting to the GTLauncher. Is the software damaged? Can anyone help me to fix it? Is completely new, I just unboxed it and wanted to start the box. I also can see that the USB stick is accepted, but how can I start the recovery img, is there any way?

Best regards
Chris
Wrong menu1.jpg
Wrong menu1.jpg (197.8 KiB) Viewed 1928 times
Wrong menu2.jpg
Wrong menu2.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 1928 times

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GTLauncher doesn't work/start! How to recovery?

Post by cpr43 »

Try entering into the "Einstellungen"- Settings using the mouse boton below the blue boton. If so, look for Factory Reset

Frickus

Post by Frickus »

Factory reset I think it's the right button in the top line with 5 buttons (the line with the wifi test). I already pushed it, but after the reset nothing happens, it's still the same boot-menu.
when I'm in the settings-menu (the button left from the dvb button) I can't find any more ways for a factory reset. Maybe you have a manual for mewhere I can find it?

Best regards
Chris

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Did you try entering?

"Einstellungen"

rakab24

Post by rakab24 »

I had same problem. Press and keep" menu" buton and pres "home" buton on remote control. Try few times this combination. If not help try service mode.

Timeslider

Post by Timeslider »

Hallo,
habe genau das gleiche Problem. Hatte den normalen Launcher auch aktiviert...alle Einstellungen vorgenommen..alle Sender gesucht usw.

Nach einem Neustart war alles weg. ALLES!

Habe alte Images installiert. Aber egal was ich mache, dieses chinesisches Testmenü kommt jedesmal. Einfach zu kotzen!! :cry:

Wollte die Box dann per USB mit dem Recoveryimage flashen, da die Datei wird schon vom Flashtool abgelehnt (prase fail...)

Hardware ist super... Firmware und Support ist ein Graus.! Die Box könnte so viel mehr sein. Ab 11.02. soll der Support ja zurück sein. (Aliexpress) schauen wir mal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English Version

non of this things will work. Have tried several old images. Must be something in the bootloader.

The recovery image is already rejected by the flashing software. (prase fail..)

I'm totally **** up . That is not my first GTC

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”