Post by seleem79 »

we bought your GTC for watching BEOUTQ on badrsat
please make an update that support BEOUTQ like v8
please look after us

juan_vale
网站管理员

Re: we need your help please for the 1000000th time

Post by juan_vale »

Ok Seleem try this file, as the satellite is out of my range I can not test it. It may need some tweaking, and if anyone else is able to try it please give feedback.
dvbchannel_v2.2_2019_03_07_06_25_25.xml.zip
(71.67 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

juan_vale wrote:Ok Seleem try this file, as the satellite is out of my range I can not test it. It may need some tweaking, and if anyone else is able to try it please give feedback.dvbchannel_v2.2_2019_03_07_06_25_25.xml.zip
Thanks to juan_vale for his help. Please be aware that this channels are hidden in the stream. Since the channels are hidden no FTA box will scan them unless they are added using internal/external editors. It is not a Freesat/GT Media fault!. You will need to read and learn the process to add them manually so you can avoid the 10,0001 time to request.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

I got some feedback from Seleem, he says he was able to load the file and got TP strength, maybe there is a problem with the config of the video and audio, should not be a problem by editing the channel info. For those interested I made a How2 for transferring the data from the file I posted to the file on the box.

The editor I used is this one here>>>
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=9516

Code: Select all

To get the data into your box you need to edit the satellite.xml file which you get when you do a backup of the data base (DB Management). You will need to open two instances of the editor, one with the file I posted (MASTER) and one with your backup file (SLAVE). In the MASTER go down the satellite list until you find the "badr 4/5/6/7" tag and then go down the transponder list (for that sat) until you find the 11270 transponder. You will see there are 10 program folders. Now do the same for the SLAVE, when you open the transponder tag you will see there are no program folders. 
This is how you edit the SLAVE:-
1.- SLAVE: change the polarity in the transponder tag from V to H
2.- MASTER: highlight the first program folder and copy
3.- SLAVE: highlight the transponder tag (11270) and paste, wait about 10 seconds for the paste operation to finish.
4.- Repeat #2 and #3 for the remaining program folders.
5.- SLAVE: When finished save the file in the menu bar at top
You can open/close any of the tags using the +/- to the LHS.
You can edit any of the data by clicking on it, this may be necessary for the audio as I don't know what system they are using.
ScreenShot426.jpg
ScreenShot426.jpg (255.69 KiB) Viewed 2405 times

al2000

Post by al2000 »

Ok I did as per ur instructions and now I can see the 10 channels but all are black screen. Do we need to put biss key so channels works if yes can you give us the key
Thanks

elsheruo

Post by elsheruo »

juan_vale wrote:Ok Seleem try this file, as the satellite is out of my range I can not test it. It may need some tweaking, and if anyone else is able to try it please give feedback.dvbchannel_v2.2_2019_03_07_06_25_25.xml.zip
tested file not working
still scrambled
and now GTC not accepted export channels

elsheruo

Post by elsheruo »

juan_vale wrote:I got some feedback from Seleem, he says he was able to load the file and got TP strength, maybe there is a problem with the config of the video and audio, should not be a problem by editing the channel info. For those interested I made a How2 for transferring the data from the file I posted to the file on the box.

The editor I used is this one here>>>
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=9516

Code: Select all

To get the data into your box you need to edit the satellite.xml file which you get when you do a backup of the data base (DB Management). You will need to open two instances of the editor, one with the file I posted (MASTER) and one with your backup file (SLAVE). In the MASTER go down the satellite list until you find the "badr 4/5/6/7" tag and then go down the transponder list (for that sat) until you find the 11270 transponder. You will see there are 10 program folders. Now do the same for the SLAVE, when you open the transponder tag you will see there are no program folders. 
This is how you edit the SLAVE:-
1.- SLAVE: change the polarity in the transponder tag from V to H
2.- MASTER: highlight the first program folder and copy
3.- SLAVE: highlight the transponder tag (11270) and paste, wait about 10 seconds for the paste operation to finish.
4.- Repeat #2 and #3 for the remaining program folders.
5.- SLAVE: When finished save the file in the menu bar at top
You can open/close any of the tags using the +/- to the LHS.
You can edit any of the data by clicking on it, this may be necessary for the audio as I don't know what system they are using.

ScreenShot426.jpg
i think we need sharing server for it
or soft cam

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

al2000 wrote:Ok I did as per ur instructions and now I can see the 10 channels but all are black screen. Do we need to put biss key so channels works if yes can you give us the key
Thanks
Yes, this procedure is just to get the channels to show in the GTC, if the channels are also scrambled then you have to have the key to unscramble them. I am told they are in BISS format, if I find any information on the keys I will post it here. Also the PIDS need to be confirmed as they do change and these might be old PIDS. As I said earlier I am working blind as I am outside the footprint of 26E.

al2000

Post by al2000 »

juan_vale wrote:
al2000 wrote:Ok I did as per ur instructions and now I can see the 10 channels but all are black screen. Do we need to put biss key so channels works if yes can you give us the key
Thanks
Yes, this procedure is just to get the channels to show in the GTC, if the channels are also scrambled then you have to have the key to unscramble them. I am told they are in BISS format, if I find any information on the keys I will post it here. Also the PIDS need to be confirmed as they do change and these might be old PIDS. As I said earlier I am working blind as I am outside the footprint of 26E.
Thanks juan for the hard work. If found biss key please explain how to enter into the box
Thanks

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Thank you to all for the feedback. This was the easy part... now it gets complicated... to understand the size of the problem google this >> BeoutQ turned to Sattube for all transponder << and try to understand what is going on. The boxes that are working are being updated OTA from the factory, every time a change happens, similar to what happens here with A F N...eg A F N changes the hash code... GTMedia updates the firmware...everyone happy watching A F N.

It is ironic as Beout is pirating the Bein sports channels (and have lawsuits ongoing), but they are located in a safe place) and now they (Beout) is worried about their signal being pirated...LOL. Good luck.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”