Problem with the LNB. Power failure during standby

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

ervinn

Re: Problem with the LNB. Power failure during standby

Post by ervinn »

Hello
Yes, I have the same problem on the second antenna aimed at Astra 28.2E, in addition, I set the same antenna on Astra 19.2E and the problem is identical.
I would like to try another DVB player but I have not found any alternative.
Regards
Erwin

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have you tried what i posted in one of my posts, when the receiver has finished rebooting, press OK, to bring up the channel list, what information do you get on the screen!!, move the curser to another channel then press OK, tell us what happens.

Den

ervinn

Post by ervinn »

STRETCH wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:19 pm
Have you tried what i posted in one of my posts, when the receiver has finished rebooting, press OK, to bring up the channel list, what information do you get on the screen!!, move the curser to another channel then press OK, tell us what happens.

Den
https://youtu.be/fRuA1NkPqe8

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Please can you tell us the type and numbers of your LNB?
I wonder if it is a Unicable LNB.

Try changing all the settings in the antenna setting menu.
Set to LNB to 13000, Polarity H, 22kHz ON, DiSEqC 1.0 to 4, DiSEqC 1.1 to 3, or any thing, then exit. Return and change back to what you had before.

I have had issues with user DB files loaded that do not work the switching I have (yes you have none) until I make a change in the settings menu.

Question??
Did you scan in the channels from fresh after the last software update or reload your user file???

The last thing I note from your video is that your internet modem is next to the GT Combo.
The modem looks like a cell phone internet modem, These transmit radio at high levels.
I found that if my cell phone internet modem was closer than 3-4m it interfered with the GT Combo.
Try returning from standby with the internet modem turned OFF.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

ervinn

Post by ervinn »

Hello
LBN It is universal at the moment no picture
I changed all the settings, went out and entered the DVB player again, there is no signal, I disconnected the cable, I measured the voltage on the LBN and it is 0 volt.
I cleared the cache of the application, scanned the satellite again

greetings
Erwin

https://youtu.be/RnnemfA-mDk

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hi

I watched your video.

questions:
After the last software upgrade did you "Import" your old user DB file, the channel list or did you scan and make a new one?
Can you save ()Export) your user DB file (and any other information like Ccam account IPTV etc if you have those) and then do a factory reset in the android preferences menu.
After that select the satellite on the satellite list, tick it.
Go to the antenna setting menu and blind scan the satellite (check the LNB frequency is correct).
Then test standby as before.
After that you can go back and Import your saved user DB file to restore the channel set up you had if you need to.

The power supply for this unit? Is it the one that came with the GT Media combo?
Do you have another power supply that is 12 volts 1.5 Amps or 2 Amps to try?

Is there anything else connected to the LNB / dish / cable?
I disconnected the cable, I measured the voltage on the LBN and it is 0 volt.
This is the output of the GT Combo?
If this is zero that is the issue.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

ervinn

Post by ervinn »

Hello
I did a factory reset, I scanned the satellite again, the box works correctly, but unfortunately when I turn it off to standby, after about 5 minutes there is still no signal, I connect the voltmeter and it is 0 Volt.
for the weekend I will try to make a video to better illustrate the problem
greetings
erwin

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Does this also happen if you shutdown the unit?
Like standby, still with power on the box.

This 5 minutes?
If you return from standby inside 5 minutes the LNB power is on?

What setting do you have set in the power key option in android settings?

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”