New version 24 for combo model

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

M@hsen

New version 24 for combo model

Post by M@hsen »

Why is version 24 placed on the online server for the combo model without testing? The user must download 750 megabytes and then realize that no bug has been fixed, but a new bug has been added. I personally wonder what the engineers of this company are doing. I hope that this post and my topic will not be deleted like before and that the main management of the company, not the administrators of this site, will have a convincing answer for everyone.

STRETCH

Re: New version 24 for combo model

Post by STRETCH »

What bug have you found with this new version.

Den

MKaram

Post by MKaram »

ماهي المشكلة الجديدة في هذا التحديث

haidar900

Post by haidar900 »

STRETCH wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:57 pm

Den
There are many errors, the most important of which is that the image is not smooth, especially in free channels, as well as the CCcam or Newcam server stops when flipping, as well as some channels stop working until they turn into a new frequency and then return to the channel

MKaram

Post by MKaram »

فعلا استجابوا وقاموا بحذف التحديث

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

STRETCH wrote:

Den
Do you have this model? Or have you installed this version, let me explain to you

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Yes, i do have this model.
I do not use it, one of the issues is the (audio sync) on one of the channels at 30w, plus the audio drops out after a long while.

Den

josega

Post by josega »

hola,no puedo descargarlo el google drive me dice permiso denegado??

josega

Post by josega »

ha quien le tengo que pedir permiso?

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

STRETCH wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:59 pm
Yes, i do have this model.
I do not use it, one of the issues is the (audio sync) on one of the channels at 30w, plus the audio drops out after a long while.

Den
Well, this is just one of the bugs of this model. If I wanted to :lol: mention the bugs of this model, I could write a book.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

haidar900 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:21 pm
STRETCH wrote:

Den
There are many errors, the most important of which is that the image is not smooth, especially in free channels, as well as the CCcam or Newcam server stops when flipping, as well as some channels stop working until they turn into a new frequency and then return to the channel
All these cases have been reported, why are they not fixed? You should ask the management and engineers of this company

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I can not download the new version as they want me to log into google.

All I would like fixed is the 4:2:2 function.
Edited, 422 fixed on the GTX.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

haidar900

Post by haidar900 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:08 pm

Owen
How can I communicate with the administration ؟؟

stone1150

Post by stone1150 »

Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen
I am logged in with Google. The site says I don't have permission to download???? Maybe they pulled the update. That said, I have not had any issues with any file so far except as Owen says, the 4:2:2 stuttering. That all said, I don't run all these server programs. I just have a big dish in the states and am happy with what does work. So seconding Owen, How about just fixing the 4:2:2? That is the main reason I got this box. Have a nice day.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

haidar900 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:23 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen
How can I communicate with the administration ؟؟
It has no effect. Contacting the management, because we have been in contact with my colleagues for several months, the bug report was sent with the video, but there was no news.

josega

Post by josega »

Pero como se puede descargar? buenos días.

fusillo

Post by fusillo »

in this version menu il lagging and video is freezing even with FTA channel. Probably the tester guy left the company because is clear that no one is testing new firmware before releasing it

fusillo

Post by fusillo »

fusillo wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:49 am
in this version menu il lagging and video is freezing even with FTA channel. Probably the tester guy left the company because is clear that no one is testing new firmware before releasing it
after reset and restart it works bit better....

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

fusillo wrote:
It has become a consumer, instead of the engineers of this company, they should test it. They should announce that it will not work after the announcement. If there is really a weakness in the software part, these engineers of this department should be replaced by the company and professional engineers should be replaced. Because bugs and hair cases Sent to Mo by sending video

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

fusillo wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:54 am
fusillo wrote:
after reset and restart it works bit better....
For the owners of this model, it is a dream to have a bug-free, comprehensive and complete software

stone1150

Post by stone1150 »

Well I stand corrected. After not having problems that I couldn't deal with, This latest "update" makes my box unwatchable. Going back to the 23 file that I did get to work after a factory reset. Now to figure out how to keep the "New Firmware" Nag from forcing a download!

Guys, with all due respect... Please pull this latest file. It is only destroying your business. Thank You.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

stone1150 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:40 pm
Well I stand corrected. After not having problems that I couldn't deal with, This latest "update" makes my box unwatchable. Going back to the 23 file that I did get to work after a factory reset. Now to figure out how to keep the "New Firmware" Nag from forcing a download!

Guys, with all due respect... Please pull this latest file. It is only destroying your business. Thank You.
The main managers of the company should be accountable, but unfortunately they are silent.. In this typeface, I announce that my colleagues and I have a Telegram group and channel for this brand and model. If the software work of this company continues in this way, we will have to boycott this brand and model in our country. We will be because we are one of the biggest sellers of this brand in our country

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

In the near future, XXXXX will use the same hardware for its products. If GT Media does not think about its software, it will not have a place in the Middle East.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

stone1150 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:40 pm

Did you update using the OTA or download the 700+Mb file and do a full reset upgrade?
I have avoided the OTA as in the past it has caused issues that the USB 700Mb does not.

I find I can download the file today without the need to sign in to google.
testing and result later.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Have downloaded and upgraded using the USB reset all data.
Date:17/07/2023
Software version: C20.A9.1.24
1. Version information update;
2. Update Persian;
3. Reduction is set to ON and OFF, only valid for DVB current program;
4. Menu and channel switching optimization.
So far I can not find this option number 3.
Edited:
With help from M@hsen this option is "Noise Reduction"

I think it is a resolution reduction for record so record will go past the 4Gb limit.

Has anyone else found this option?

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”