Motore diseqc 1.2 e V8 UHD fw Mars

Paese italiano, discussione sul prodotto GTMEDIA

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Gorizont

Motore diseqc 1.2 e V8 UHD fw Mars

Post by Gorizont »

Buongiorno
ho un attuatore come da oggetto che utilizzo con un decoder enigma2, quindi ho nel posizionatore già memorizzate tutte le posizioni da 45w a 53e.
Come posso inserire le medesime posizioni del motore nel V8 UHD: non riesco a capire dove potere inserire il numero della posizione.
Inoltre non ho capito come fare muovere la parabola di un impulso alla volta ( per la sintonia fine )
Grazie

STRETCH

Re: Motore diseqc 1.2 e V8 UHD fw Mars

Post by STRETCH »

Have you scanned any of your satellites into your V8UHD receiver.
It is best to use USALS, with your (Long/Lat) details put into the receiver, then your dish can follow the acre.
With you using (diseq 1.2) your dish may need a slight adjustment, use (dishpoint) to help with this.

When you Press (SAT) on the remote, you should get a list of satellites that you have scanned in, you should be able to Move a satellite within the list,
Go to Menu / Installation /OK / 0000 / OK / This will put the Curser onto the Satellite, Press Green on the remote, what comes to the screen is small window to move each satellite as you wish, will check this out, and give a update.

Update
With the Arrows on the remote, move left / right to the Position required, you may have to do this quite a few times, till you have got them in the order required, when done, save this to USB as a back-up.
For me i have satellites from 45e to 30w, with my dish going from East to West, so have 45e at 1, 42e at 2, 39e at 3 and so on.
Hope this helps.

Den

Gorizont

Post by Gorizont »

Grazie per la risposta
sto utilizzando Giorgio setting motor.
ho seguito le tue indicazioni ad esempio per Hispasat 30W ho inserito la posizione 2.

Però trovo anche il satellite "Nos 30w" ed a questo punto non posso mettere la posizione 2 ma la posizione 3.... ma allora nel posizionatore dovrei avere Piu' posizioni che hanno comunque la medesima posizione satellitare 30w?

Nel menu Motore penso che dovrò inserire diseqc1.2..giusto? Sempre nel menù motore non dovrò inserire altro? Non c'è modo nel menu diseqc 1.2 che la posizione satellitare 30W corrisponde alla posizione numero 2?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

You may be able to use the V8UHD edit tool, to make changes to your channel list, more satellites etc.
Before you make any changes, download onto a USB, as a back-up, and put to one side.
Then again down load the channel/satellite list to another USB, with the edit tool, play around with the list and see what it looks like, you may also delete anything that you do not want.

With your system, do you have the receiver connected to a positioner which is then connected to the motor.

I may have cross lines here, my system is that my receiver is connected direct to the motor, with USALS, i select a satellite using the (SAT) button on the remote, which in turn sends the dish to that satellite.

To help you, use the search box, top right, put in (positioner), there are some threads about your issue.

Den
Attachments
319fshkz0RL._AC_UY218_.jpg
319fshkz0RL._AC_UY218_.jpg (3.39 KiB) Viewed 214 times

Return to “Italia”