V7pro Updated to Mars now checking...

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

pro

V7pro Updated to Mars now checking...

Post by pro »

My Gtmedia v7Pro is updated to Mars and I just find out some pros and cons

1.Pros

# At First UI is improved compare to previous firmware.

# now booting time is less then previous firmware.

# Added Auto BISS update which is good (but taking too much time).

# Added Cloud Server

# into the info added more information

# Server is fast you can't realize you are using server while switching channel compare to previous firmware.

# IPTV option added.

# Weather Added.

# OTA or Cloud Update option added.

# When you press a number for changing a channel it shows which channel you are changing (Channel Name).

2.Cons

# First of all channel arrangement problem, after channel arrangement it is showing into Edit channel menu but when you press ok button it is not
showing arranged channel it is showing what you search throw satellite.

# After arrange favorite channel list it should show only favorite channels not all channel into Edit channel menu. to sort the channels it makes
problem. previous firmware was best channel arrangement system.

# Into antenna settings you can't delete all satellite at a time, you have to do it one by one.

# Digit or character should input from left to right not right to left.

# To open weather it is taking too much time, and it is not showing Asia region weather forecast.

# YouTube is not working, you can see some of content is loaded but when you try to load it is taking too much time that you can't exit you have to
turn off it from back switch (I tried both API and WEB) .

# From Edit channel menu to save user data where it saved you can't find it's location with USB or Without USB.
# To save user data to cloud server it is showing "Please got to cloud to bind your device first!" there is no instruction how to bind your device or
URL.

# From settings the option " Channel Color Switch" it is always "Yellow" you can't change it.

Now I am checking..... if i find anything i will post, also you can post your findings that can help Gtmedia team to developed future update.

Pro
Last edited by pro on Mon May 06, 2024 4:12 am, edited 6 times in total.

pro

Re: V7pro Updated to Mars now checking...

Post by pro »

Can u please make sure GTshare will support v7pro in next mars update?

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

pro wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:41 am
Mars will not activate sat>ip, GTshare will never work

pro

Post by pro »

CAJE wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 4:08 am
pro wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:41 am
Mars will not activate sat>ip, GTshare will never work
Then include any custing method like other stb.

pro

Post by pro »

pro wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 4:33 am

1.Pros

# Added Cloud Server

# Server is fast you can't realize you are using server while switching channel compare to previous firmware.

# IPTV option added.

# Weather Added.

# When you press a number for changing a channel it shows which channel you are changing (Channel Name).

2.Cons

# First of all channel arrangement problem, after channel arrangement it is showing into Edit channel menu but when you press ok button it is not

# After arrange favorite channel list it should show only favorite channels not all channel into Edit channel menu. to sort the channels it makes

# Into antenna settings you can't delete all satellite at a time, you have to do it one by one.

# To open weather it is taking too much time, and it is not showing Asia region weather forecast.

# YouTube is not working, you can see some of content is loaded but when you try to load it is taking too much time that you can't exit you have to

# From Edit channel menu to save user data where it saved you can't find it's location with USB or Without USB.
# To save user data to cloud server it is showing "Please got to cloud to bind your device first!" there is no instruction how to bind your device or
URL.

# From settings the option " Channel Color Switch" it is always "Yellow" you can't change it.

Now I am checking..... if i find anything i will post, also you can post your findings that can help Gtmedia team to developed future update.

Pro
#Favourite channel list limit 200 channels
which i didn't face any other box. If your box can
store 4000-6000 channels then favourite channel
list limit 200 is it ok?.

# Sometime when i tried to switch off the box, it does't turn on by remote and Show only green light. Normally when you turn off by remote it shows red light and OFF display.

pro

Post by pro »

pro wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 4:23 am
pro wrote:

1.Pros

# Added Cloud Server

# IPTV option added.

# Weather Added.

2.Cons

URL.

Pro

# Sometime when i tried to switch off the box, it does't turn on by remote and Show only green light. Normally when you turn off by remote it shows red light and OFF display.

# IPTV is not working properly. For xstream service when I try to login into http://xxxxxxx/ account it's load only one category, when try to load other category (sports, movie, music etc) it shows no result and it is too much slow and keep buffering. Same account is working fine in xxxxxx iptv app.

pro

Post by pro »

pro wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 12:54 pm
pro wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 4:23 am
pro wrote:

1.Pros

# Added Cloud Server

# IPTV option added.

# Weather Added.

2.Cons

URL.

Pro

# IPTV is not working properly. For xstream service when I try to login into http://xxxxxxx/ account it's load only one category, when try to load other category (sports, movie, music etc) it shows no result and it is too much slow and keep buffering. Same account is working fine in xxxxxx iptv app.
# server connection is making sometime problem, sometime it is not connect automatically you have to restart the box. When it is running it is provide smooth connection. Need to refine server connection.
Last edited by pro on Tue May 14, 2024 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

pro

Post by pro »

Stalker is unable to exit. To turn off you have to use back switch. Unable to load link.

You can't delete a biss key. If you delete it will restore after restart the box.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”