Please help with v7s plus

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Pkimoju

Please help with v7s plus

Post by Pkimoju »

Hello guys i am Peter from Kenya, i just installed my 90 cm dish for my v7s plus but i am not getting any quality signal. I am stuck on 60% strength signal. I have tried pointing to different sats but there is no difference. The dish is high above on the roof clear from any obstruction. The lnb i am using is universal..10.7-11.7ghz/11.7-12.75ghz and 950-1950/1100-2150Mhz.
Thank you in advance

STRETCH

Re: Please help with v7s plus

Post by STRETCH »

Have a look at web sight "DISHPOINTER" , put in your location , plus a satellite that you wish to receive.
This should then give you details of the satellite, direction to point dish , skew plus any anything that could obstruct the signal.
Your lnb setting should be at UNIVERSAL "9.750/10600".
Best of luck

Den

Pkimoju

Post by Pkimoju »

Let me try that..thanks alot

Gabariele

Post by Gabariele »

It is also advisable to get a professional dish installer to install that dish for you. Dish installation may seem easy but in actual fact it is not at all. If you are an installer you should know that it is almost impossible to install the dish without a sat finder. I suggest you get a pro and learn from him.

Pkimoju

Post by Pkimoju »

I actually found one but he claimed that the receiver is fake and that i should buy another one..so i decided to do it myself.

speedycb99

Post by speedycb99 »

You can do it yourself just like he said get on SatFinder Lite and enter your location and it will show you which way to point your dish and get you clothes I did mine without a SatFinder Lite or anything I just use SatFinder Lite when is the dish and then you should get a quality signal not a signal strength quality signal signal strength is means that your cord from your box to your Allen beat is connected good

Pkimoju

Post by Pkimoju »

Thank you.
I will do it myself.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”