When searching satellites at the end I get a message no program? no program when

V7 TT Pro / V7 TT / V7S HD /V7 Plus
------------------------------------------------------------------------
V7 HD / V7 MAX / V7 COMBO / V7 COMBO-ATSC

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Mohit

Re: When searching satellites at the end I get a message no program? no program when

Post by Mohit »

Also Check LNB selected frequency. Look for 22Khz signal if install such kind of switch. Many time we use LNB having seprate port for horizontal and vertical frequency. May be you are track your satellite by setting horizontal frequency on vertical port of lnb or vice-versa.
regards

mackie413@gmail.com

Re: When searching satellites at the end I get a message no program? no program when

Post by mackie413@gmail.com »

Well, my foot is still healing but now my rotor will not move but the signal is sent to it and says moving dish! No movement? Am trying to work with the seller to replace rotor but am having a hard time with them. Could there be anything I am doing wrong or do I need to rest or what?
Thanks,
Richard

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Most USALS movers have buttons on them to move the dish at the mover.
With the unit connected to the dish, try pressing the buttons. one will move the dish one way and a double press will move it the other.

To start with use USALS as this will move the dish based on your location and the satellite longitude.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder and Finder-Meter. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

mackie413@gmail.com

Hi Qwen,

I have done all that.. No movement on both uisals or diseqc using the west or east movement. No matter what I do it does not move, but signal "says moving dish please wait".
Thank's
Richard

Jim

Post by Jim »

mackie413@gmail.com wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:19 am
Hi Qwen,

I have done all that.. No movement on both uisals or diseqc using the west or east movement. No matter what I do it does not move, but signal "says moving dish please wait".
Thank's
Richard
Not sure what model you have of dish mover but I have a model SG2100 that has a small hole near the manual button on the motor. If you have this take a paper clip or something similar to fit inside that hole and push the reset inside. That should clear the motor.

carl

Post by carl »

Mackie413,

From just quickly looking at your posts I don't think the sun will help you this time of year. Plus it looks like you have an offset dish not a prime focus which makes things a little different.

If this is your first attempt at setting up a system it's hard enough to do without a mover. My suggestion is to take the motor off, find the satellite most directly overhead based on your longitude and try to get a signal on that one satellite only. Later you can add the mover back into the picture. You must have a high "quality" bar percentage before you can scan. Use a website like lyngsat.com to put in a known frequency to find the satellite.
Carl
Freesat V8 Golden, V7 Combo, Geosatpro MicroHD and Edison mio 4k.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

mackie413@gmail.com wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:19 am
Hi Qwen,

Thank's
Richard
The buttons I talk of are on the mover itself, outside with the dish.
Check that you have 13 or 18 volts at the dish end of the cable.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder and Finder-Meter. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

On the mover by the side of the lnb connectors there should be a (pin hole) were you could reset the unit.

Den

mackie413@gmail.com

Thanks Den,
I will look for that and try it.....Until I get the rotor working I will be on hold...
Thanks guys!!!
Richard

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I was working with my USALs mover yesterday, it needed a reset. Maybe a result of the strange thing my V8Pro2 did.
I noted that there is a light next to the right button. This is green for power on and flashes orange for communications.

That may help too.

Owen

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

It should be GREEN at all times, if it goes ORANGE, it could mean that a connection is not been made, the motor is NOT receiving a signal from the receiver.
Hope this helps

Den