>>>> IPTV FOR GT MEDIA V7 <<<<<

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

golsp

>>>> IPTV FOR GT MEDIA V7 <<<<<

Post by golsp »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PORTUGUÊS BRAZIL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Saldações a todos!
Existe algum FIRMWARE para GT MIDIA V7 com suporte para IPTV?, pois o equipamento conta com o suporte para YOUTUBE, entendo que o mesmo deveria ter suporte para o IPTV.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ENGLISH <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Greetings everyone! Is there a FIRMWARE for GT MEDIA V7 with support for IPTV ?, since the equipment has the support for YOUTUBE, I understand that it should have support for IPTV

golsp

Re: >>>> IPTV FOR GT MEDIA V7 <<<<<

Post by golsp »

PT-BR
Detalhe sobre minha pergunta acima, mim refiro a instalação do aplicativo IPTV (Smart IPTV, Kodi IPTV, PurpleIPTV A2, dentre outros app's ) , e não da lista de canais.

EN
Detail about my question above, I mean installing the IPTV application (Smart IPTV, Kodi IPTV, PurpleIPTV A2, among other app's), not the channel list.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

No IPTV on GT Media V7

golsp

Post by golsp »

PT-BR

Compreendo, mas preciso que a GT Media atribua o app IPTV e NETFLIX nas novas versões do FIRMWARE, pois eu possuo uma loja de receptores e sempre trabalhei com a marca FREESAT e agora com a GT media devido a qualidade do equipamento e o preço acessível para a compra e venda.
Meus clientes estão comprando em outras lojas um aparelho de nome SmartBox pelo mesmo valor que eu vendo o GT MEDIA V7. Com a diferença que o equipamento da marca concorrente oferece além da conexão dvb-s2 oferece também em seu sistema o IPTV, NETFLIX, YOUTUBE, e BROWSER.

EN

I understand, but I need GT Media to assign the IPTV and NETFLIX app to the new versions of FIRMWARE, since I own a receiver store and have always worked with the FREESAT brand and now with GT media due to the quality of the equipment and the affordable price for the buying and selling.
My clients are buying a SmartBox name device in the other stores for the same amount I sell the GT MEDIA V7. With the difference that the equipment of the competing brand offers besides the connection dvb-s2 also offers in its system the IPTV, NETFLIX, YOUTUBE, and BROWSER.

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

If you need IPTV playing, Please you buy GTMedia v8 all model that is support custom IPTV and more also built in wifi.

Bink

Post by Bink »

In V7 will probably never add IPTV.
The reality is that devices from other manufacturers are more functional and cheaper. In the stores of my city they sell satellite receivers, which are cheaper than $36 (price for GMEDIA V7 on Ali) and they have more functionality.
Probably the firm Gtmedia does not follow the prices on the market.
It is more profitable to buy goods from another manufacturer than from Gtmedia.
Please you buy GTMedia v8
On Ali costs $50. For the money I can buy a satellite receiver with android, from the popular manufacturer. Or with the ability to install custom firmware.
Products from China should be cheap, and if their price is the same as that of well-known manufacturers, devices should have more functions, otherwise why buy Chinese goods?

golsp

Post by golsp »

Hello Bink,
I and other people think like you, Chinese products should be more complete and cheaper than around the world. GT Media is a good brand, but in my opinion it has weaknesses regarding the customization of equipment and price. These are weaknesses that open spaces for competitors to gain market share. Or what can be happening is a cartel of prices between manufacturers.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”