Bug tp 4100v 30000 powervu 75w (c3)

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Sat1990

Bug tp 4100v 30000 powervu 75w (c3)

Post by Sat1990 »

The channels of the TP 4100 V 30000 sat 75w, are bugged, do not auto-autorize and turn black, but if the receiver is reset (on and off), the channels will reopen, if you change channels you have to do the process again. I'm using the 04/16 update.

Os canais da TP 4100 V 30000 do 75w, estao com bug , nao faz autorrol e fica com tela preta , mas se o receptor for reiniçiado ( ligar e desligar ) , os canais voltam a abrir , se mudar de canal é necessario fazer o processo novamente. Estou usando a atualizaçao de 16/04.

rafael_aroldo

Re: Bug tp 4100v 30000 powervu 75w (c3)

Post by rafael_aroldo »

Sat1990 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:27 pm
The channels of the TP 4100 V 30000 sat 75w, are bugged, do not auto-autorize and turn black, but if the receiver is reset (on and off), the channels will reopen, if you change channels you have to do the process again. I'm using the 04/16 update.

Os canais da TP 4100 V 30000 do 75w, estao com bug , nao faz autorrol e fica com tela preta , mas se o receptor for reiniçiado ( ligar e desligar ) , os canais voltam a abrir , se mudar de canal é necessario fazer o processo novamente. Estou usando a atualizaçao de 16/04.
Colega, você tem o 65w também?
Se sim, experimenta em um deles, inverter o lnbf 90 graus. Com isso, os tps trocam de polarização. Delete todos desse sat invertido e refaça a busca.
Eu só tenho o 65w. Já li muitos relatos de bugs, em decos da marca, pelo fato dos tps serem idênticos nos dois sats. Se testar, reporte o resultado.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Are these channels PowerVu?

I have found that some powervu channels on the same TP have different codes.

The unit looks for the first code and then misses the second.
I found that if I changed channel to another channel on the same TP that it would open the channel. This was with Sony on Asiasat7@105.5e.

Oantoher issue is that with DiSEqC switching the unit sends the switch commandes three time (Yes with the menu setting set to no repeat) and this takes time.
With some Biss channels it seems that the unt is looking for the code before the switching is compleat, so misses.
I change to these channels from another channel on the same satellite and they also open.

The third options is multistream channels. The V7 does not do multistream but will display some channels if you are lucky.
With there being two or more sets or channels in a multistream it is random which one opens.
The Freesat V8 Pro2 does multistream, But you need to unplag the LNB cable while on that channel and hope the random set is the one you want.

Another thing may be that your LNB over current is tripping and the unit powers off or blocks the LNB input. The V8 Pro2 does this.
Try unplugging the LNB cable for a moment, or go to the menu setting and set LNB power "OFF", exit and then Power "ON" again.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Sat1990

Post by Sat1990 »

rafael_aroldo wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:42 pm
Sat1990 wrote:

Se sim, experimenta em um deles, inverter o lnbf 90 graus. Com isso, os tps trocam de polarização. Delete todos desse sat invertido e refaça a busca.
Eu só tenho o 65w. Já li muitos relatos de bugs, em decos da marca, pelo fato dos tps serem idênticos nos dois sats. Se testar, reporte o resultado.
Amigo , fiz isso e nao resolveu , ja aconteceu isso antes no v7s e só voltou ao normal apos atualizaçao..

Sat1990

Post by Sat1990 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:23 pm
Are these channels PowerVu?

I have found that some powervu channels on the same TP have different codes.

The unit looks for the first code and then misses the second.
I found that if I changed channel to another channel on the same TP that it would open the channel. This was with Sony on Asiasat7@105.5e.

Oantoher issue is that with DiSEqC switching the unit sends the switch commandes three time (Yes with the menu setting set to no repeat) and this takes time.
With some Biss channels it seems that the unt is looking for the code before the switching is compleat, so misses.
I change to these channels from another channel on the same satellite and they also open.

The third options is multistream channels. The V7 does not do multistream but will display some channels if you are lucky.
With there being two or more sets or channels in a multistream it is random which one opens.
The Freesat V8 Pro2 does multistream, But you need to unplag the LNB cable while on that channel and hope the random set is the one you want.

Another thing may be that your LNB over current is tripping and the unit powers off or blocks the LNB input. The V8 Pro2 does this.
Try unplugging the LNB cable for a moment, or go to the menu setting and set LNB power "OFF", exit and then Power "ON" again.

Owen
thanks

Nero

Post by Nero »

Sat1990 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:49 pm
rafael_aroldo wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:42 pm
Sat1990 wrote:

Amigo , fiz isso e nao resolveu , ja aconteceu isso antes no v7s e só voltou ao normal apos atualizaçao..
Normal no V7 HD. Se demorar pra abrir,mudo pra um canal aberto e depois retorno pra o canal powervu e abre sem problema.

Sat1990

Post by Sat1990 »

Amigo respeito sua opniao , porem o v7s está bugado sim , aparentemente a operadora alterou algum paremetro , pois ha 10 dias estava abrindo normalmente , agora só abre os canais da tp 4100 v 30000 do C3 se desligar o deco e ligar no mesmo canal , se sair deste canal e colocar em outro da mesma tp nao abre nem um nem outro , necessitando desligar e ligar novamente , detalhe : sinal com 14.6 db. D1 Normal. Se te interessar posso gravar um video rapido e mandar no seu privado.

but the V7s is bugged, apparently the operator changed some parameters, since 10 days ago it was opening normally, now it only opens the channels of the tp 4100 v 30000 of the C3 if you turn off the deco and connect in the same channel ,if you leave this channel and put in another of the same tp does not open either one, needing to turn it off and on again, detail: signal with 14.6 db. D1 Normal.If you are interested, I can record a quick video and send it to you privately.

prkpet

Post by prkpet »

sat1990

Tenho dois aparelhos V7S com o (C3) 75w e nao tenho o problema que voce relata, a única dificuldade que encontro e quando troco para o (C2) 70w que nao abrem os canais, eu descobri que ao passar para a função "RÁDIO" e voltar para TV, os canais abrem imediatamente e sem problemas, posso voltar para o (C3) 75w que os canais estão abertos posso trocar de canais sem dificuldades todos os PW estão abertos, mas basta voltar ao (C2) 70w que os canais estão fechados, utilizo CS para abrir os canais SD do (C2) 70w.
Um detalhe desta atualização "16/04" e que ao ligar ele na rede elétrica eu preciso deixar o aparelho no canal por 3 a 4 minutos para ele abrir os canais PW, antes nao era preciso esperar, bastava ligar para ele abrir os canais.

Att,

prkpet

sat1990

I have two V7S devices with the (C3) 75w and I do not have the problem that you report, the only difficulty I encounter and when I switch to the (C2) 70w that do not open the channels, I discovered that when I move to the "RADIO" and return to TV, the channels open immediately and without problems, I can go back to the (C3) 75w that the channels are open I can switch channels without difficulties all the PW are open, but just go back to the (C2) 70w channels are closed, I use CS to open the (C2) 70w SD channels.
A detail of this update "16/04" and that when connecting it in the electrical network I need to leave the device in the channel for 3 to 4 minutes to open the PW channels, before you did not have to wait, just call him to open the channels.

Att,

prkpet

Sat1990

Post by Sat1990 »

Bom dia amigo , obrigado por comentar , infelizmente nao dá para eu testar sua dica da tecla tv/radio , pois eu excluo as radios , inclusive excluo todos os satelites que nao estao em uso , só deixo os 5 ativos . teria como vc me passar essa softcam no privado por favor p eu testar aqui? agora parou todos os PW do C3 , nem ligando e desligando volta mais..

Good morning, friend, thank you for commenting, unfortunately I can not test your tv / radio button tip, because I delete the radios, I even delete all the satellites that are not in use, I only leave the 5 active ones. would you like me to pass this softcam in private please p i test here? now stopped all PW from C3, nor turning on and off back more ..

Sat1990

Post by Sat1990 »

Bom dia , Após fazer 2 padrões de fábrica , atualizar novamente o receptor e colocar uma softcam enviada pelo amigo "prkpet " , os canais do c3 voltaram a funcionar normalmente ... Aparentemente Após um tempo as chaves entram em conflito ou algo do tipo...

Good morning, After doing 2 factory defaults, updating the receiver and putting a softcam sent by the friend "prkpet", the c3 channels returned to normal operation ... Apparently After a while the keys conflict or something. ..

Sat1990

Post by Sat1990 »

Obrigado a todos que responderam e ajudaram de alguma forma.

Thanks to all who responded and helped in some way.

adriano_ramalheiro

Post by adriano_ramalheiro »

Boa noite amigos.

Também tenho interesse no softcam que está abrindo os canais powervu do C3. Alguém poderia me ajudar?

Desde já agradeço

Nero

Post by Nero »

adriano_ramalheiro wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:08 pm
Boa noite amigos.

Também tenho interesse no softcam que está abrindo os canais powervu do C3. Alguém poderia me ajudar?

Desde já agradeço
Regra do fórum:
precisa ter acima de 10 postes pra solicitar uma softcam.

adriano_ramalheiro

Post by adriano_ramalheiro »

Essa questão de somente fornecerem softcam a quem tem 10 postagens é igual a história do mercado de trabalho que só contrata pessoas com experiência, mas se não contrata pessoas sem experiência, como existirão pessoas com experiência. Péssimo começo para mim na marca FREESAT.

This issue of only providing softcam to those who have 10 posts is equal to the history of the job market that only hires experienced people, but if you do not hire people with no experience, there will be people with experience. Terrible start for me at the brand FREESAT.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Sun May 19, 2019 11:50 am
Essa questão de somente fornecerem softcam a quem tem 10 postagens é igual a história do mercado de trabalho que só contrata pessoas com experiência, mas se não contrata pessoas sem experiência, como existirão pessoas com experiência. Péssimo começo para mim na marca FREESAT.

This issue of only providing softcam to those who have 10 posts is equal to the history of the job market that only hires experienced people, but if you do not hire people with no experience, there will be people with experience. Terrible start for me at the brand FREESAT.
Providing keys is ilegal. Some people just come to sneak , look for keys and go and never come back. 10 post mark makes us look for suspisions and give us time to meet the users. It is a forum rule. Freesat is now GT Media. Please read the rules here:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10263

pegasus07

Post by pegasus07 »

Sun May 19, 2019 11:50 am

There will be other problems for you and your receiver that you could describe here. You will see that you quickly come to your 10 postings.
Best regards pegasus07
Don Quijote for satellite systems

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”