GTMEDIA_V7 PLUS products, demand information collection, welcome feedback!

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

zgaspar

Red standby LED - to bright

Post by zgaspar »

Red standby LED on several V7 plus I have is to strong. Emitted light is annoying and should be much dimmer.
Is that correctable with firmware?

latinocolom

Post by latinocolom »

Después de desconectar la alimentación de la caja al encender nuevamente la caja, la conexión wifi desaparece. Hay que activar la conexión manual igual como se hace en la configuración de red.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=17159

Akacheebe

Re: GTMEDIA_V7 PLUS products, demand information collection, welcome feedback!

Post by Akacheebe »

Don’t know about the V7 Plus, but both my V7 HD receivers have a problem with voice and lips getting out of sink when the keys roll and I have to switch to another channel and back again to get lip sink back. Should be a way to have that done automatically in firmware.

ceritos

Post by ceritos »

TT Pro

Rename Chile to Colombia then remove all other South American entries. Only Colombia uses DVB-T2 in South America (6MHz bandwidth starting at 473MHz).

Bring back the progress meter / bar when doing an auto search.

ALL

In firmware updates don't write "inner bugs" - be more specific

Implement HDMI CEC

Implement Miracast / Chromecast / Air Play

Implement something similar to LG's SmartIPTV WebOS app

Implement auto firmware updates. Shouldn't really have to go on the forum, get the latest zip, unzip it & put it on a usb drive.

Vlad

Post by Vlad »

1. Please add an emulator for Verimatrix. It is necessary to crack it as well as powervu.
2.Please add system information from the satellite. So that in the settings during scanning you can see all the information from the satellite.
Thank you.
My receivers: V8 Pro, V8 Golden, V7S HD, V8 Pro 2, V8X
My satellites: Amos 2/3, 4.0°W; Astra 4A, 4.8°E; Eutelsat 9B, 9.0°E; Hot Bird 13 B/C/E, 13.0°E; Yamal 401, 90.0°E; Intelsat 15, 85°E; Horizons 2, 85°E; Orion Express 80°E
I ❤️ GTMedia

latinocolom

Post by latinocolom »

Colocar para ordenar canales por HD y SD ya que hay que hacerlo de forma manual y selectiva.

jaes

Post by jaes »

Hi,
On my V5 Plus would it be possible to have a 'user input' option for the LO setting for me to input Ka band lnb LO frequencies.
Regards.

pakitodeportu

Post by pakitodeportu »

Hi,

I'm new here and as GT Media v7 Plus user. It seems a great deco and has a very good price. I think EPG could be much more useful and comfortable if it had more lines than three. Otherwise if that were not possible, a sugestion in EPG could be not change the channel every time you change line in EPG.
Keep the channel you´re watching till you press OK button.

Great deco.

Thanks.

Francisco.

snv78

Post by snv78 »

It would be nice to make the encodings appear in letters, for example: BISS - B, Powervu - P. This is very convenient.
Attachments
BISS - B
BISS - B
IMG_12412.jpg (233.14 KiB) Viewed 3276 times
Powervu - P
Powervu - P
IMG_12401.jpg (251.8 KiB) Viewed 3276 times

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

pakitodeportu wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Hi,

I'm new here and as GT Media v7 Plus user. It seems a great deco and has a very good price. I think EPG could be much more useful and comfortable if it had more lines than three. Otherwise if that were not possible, a sugestion in EPG could be not change the channel every time you change line in EPG.
Keep the channel you´re watching till you press OK button.

Great deco.

Thanks.

Francisco.
It would be great if some memory was allocated for EPG and used to "Remember" many channels EPG, or even a set (one satellite or TP) as determined by the user.
Also find a solution to the delay in loading EPG for users that have time set to GMT+, the units load tomorrows EPG, but still wait for todays!

snv78 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:09 pm
It would be nice to make the encodings appear in letters, for example: BISS - B, Powervu - P. This is very convenient.
Oddly earlier versions of most units software did show the encryption type.
You can go to menu / conditional access / 6666 / key edit / constant CW / ADD and you will see the Caid SID etc for the channel you were on.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

snv78

Post by snv78 »

Is it possible to install a DRE emulator in the receiver? in this encoding There are several open channels on 36E.

lacoste87

Post by lacoste87 »

Salve a tutti,
sapete dirmi se V7 PLUS è h.265 hevc 10 bit?
Grazie

coco69

Post by coco69 »

Good day! 1) Please fix the problem with WiFi connection. Sometimes it doesn't connect, I have to manually connect or reboot the receiver. 2) IPTV would be Good for normal support. 3) how to put in the receiver or in the program GTMedia V7 V8 DBEditor 2020.05.12 so that the program numbers begin with 1. and not with 2001.!!!

Добрый! 1) Пожалуйста исправьте проблему с WiFi подключением. Иногда не подключается, мне надо вручную подключать или перезагружать приемник. 2) Хорошо бы ИПТВ нормальную поддержку. 3) Как поставить в приемнике или в программе GTMedia V7 V8 DB Editor2020.05.12 чтобы номера программ начинались с 1. а не с 2001.!!!

digisata33

Post by digisata33 »

One thing I would like to have on my V7 box is the ability to clear all channels when I do a blind scan. I feed hunt a lot, so it's a pain to have to constantly go delete feed channels that are no longer up. Some way to choose to clear channel list before scan would be awesome!

Vlad

Post by Vlad »

coco69 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:12 pm
Good day! 1) Please fix the problem with WiFi connection. Sometimes it doesn't connect, I have to manually connect or reboot the receiver. 2) IPTV would be Good for normal support. 3) how to put in the receiver or in the program GTMedia V7 V8 DBEditor 2020.05.12 so that the program numbers begin with 1. and not with 2001.!!!

Добрый! 1) Пожалуйста исправьте проблему с WiFi подключением. Иногда не подключается, мне надо вручную подключать или перезагружать приемник. 2) Хорошо бы ИПТВ нормальную поддержку. 3) Как поставить в приемнике или в программе GTMedia V7 V8 DB Editor2020.05.12 чтобы номера программ начинались с 1. а не с 2001.!!!
Там же есть сортировка вроде. Если в самой БД редакторе нет то в тюнере с пульта можно отсортировать без проблем.
My receivers: V8 Pro, V8 Golden, V7S HD, V8 Pro 2, V8X
My satellites: Amos 2/3, 4.0°W; Astra 4A, 4.8°E; Eutelsat 9B, 9.0°E; Hot Bird 13 B/C/E, 13.0°E; Yamal 401, 90.0°E; Intelsat 15, 85°E; Horizons 2, 85°E; Orion Express 80°E
I ❤️ GTMedia

Ashiraf

Post by Ashiraf »

My tv shows encrypt program to some of the channels of which have been watching them but now there off.......Can you please help me on that

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Ashiraf wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:25 pm
My tv shows encrypt program to some of the channels of which have been watching them but now there off.......Can you please help me on that
What channels on what satellite and what encryption type?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Godot

Post by Godot »

Terrestrial antenna power is activated very late on boot. First I see the last viewed channel with message - No signal, and only a couple of seconds later the picture is shown. No other STB I have dealt with have such behaviour. Please change SW to activate antenna power on boot as early as possible.

dotokija

Post by dotokija »

I concur that EPG needs reworking and bug fixing. I have the latest FW (V7PLUS_Release_20200901), receive Croatian terrestrial channels. Croatia is not in menu, but I use Finland or Sweden or many other compatible settings (H.265 HEVC) and it works. However, after some day or two, EPG shows only current and the next program.

I consider it a bug. I apply workaround:
- go to menu, terrestrial, change country and then back to EPG
- after few seconds, whole list of programs reappear.

Another bug is mentioned somewhere in the forum: names of days (English) are incorrectly shortened, so I have to guess based on the current day.

It would be nice to fix those issues.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”