GTMEDIA_V7 PLUS products, demand information collection, welcome feedback!

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

GTMEDIA_V7 PLUS products, demand information collection, welcome feedback :!:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What software features do you think need to be perfected, we will increase in the new generation of products
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

STRETCH

Re: GTMEDIA_V7 PLUS products, demand information collection, welcome feedback!

Post by STRETCH »

I know this is not to do with software, BUT, on the hardware side could 2 USB sockets be fitted on all receivers.
One on the front / the other on the rear, this will make it easier to update software through one at the front, while the other will be used for the WIFI antenna at the rear.

Den

lowrider

Post by lowrider »

Would be nice if when on a channel, showing you what type of decryption, and the key it us using. Would be able to clean up your own key file....

kolithawick

Post by kolithawick »

1. it is better to have three rows in the channel list in the menu.
2. better to have decryption type on display.
3. in AV setting include AUTO for video resolution ( to out put the video in the native resolution ).

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

STRETCH wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:08 pm
I know this is not to do with software, BUT, on the hardware side could 2 USB sockets be fitted on all receivers.
One on the front / the other on the rear, this will make it easier to update software through one at the front, while the other will be used for the WIFI antenna at the rear.

Den
Thank you for your suggestion, V7 PLUS is the rear two USB

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

kolithawick wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 am
3. in AV setting include AUTO for video resolution ( to out put the video in the native resolution ).
Thanks for your advice!
1. Software can be implemented
2. Display encryption method, currently supports display
3.AV settings have resolution settings

snv78

Post by snv78 »

It would be nice to install a program for watching television over the Internet (IP TV) so that you can download play lists with TV programs to the receiver.

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

I don't have any complaints ,the receivers are great for the money but if you're asking for a little input ,here goes

For motor functions

Maybe add a little better system for the Diseqc motor drive ,a coarse and a fine button for moving /peaking /touching up the dish east and west ,or have a button on the remote move it in the fine mode a little bit without having to go into the set up menu , in this mode it wouldn't save the change ,it only saves it if you go into the set up menu .

That way if you hit the button by accident on the remote control ,it isn't stored in memory and doesn't screw up all your saved positions

i have three GTMedia receivers and they all take a little playing around with to get the drive to find and store the best position ,especially on KU where only a slight change effects the signal strength a lot

also maybe in the Sat list ,have a sort by ........ degrees /position or C or KU band or name by alphabet

Remote control

Investigate some way of selecting what receiver gets all the remote control commands,i have three receivers running on different satellites and the only way to control the conflict is to shut off the receiver or put something in front of the receiver to block the IR signal when not in use

Don't know ,just an idea ,this could be more trouble than it is worth since i don't think a lot of people are using multiple receivers

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Could software be made to decode two biss channels on one transponder ie, ESPN 901 / ESPN 902 15w 12610h 7553.
Also look at software to be able to scan in channels which are biss on 27.5w 11495v 44100.

Den

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

-I have reported the Keys limits set to 1,000 and cutting Biss to 31 in latest releases for the V7 plus and V7s.

-Change back the Key edit- Export file to softcam.key instead of export_softcam.key.

-Also, when stuck in PAL/ NTSC the Green key to switch NTSC/PAL, is Not working. The Stop key to switch video format is working thou.

-Add back encryption type letters in Info bar such as B for biss, P for power Vu, V for Viaccess, etc.

-Maybe an updated ATSC V7 plus option for America

-Add to delete all channels within one satellite. Actual option is to delete All (on all satellites) or One by one in one sat.

kolithawick

Post by kolithawick »

Lining wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:03 pm
kolithawick wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 am
Thanks for your advice!
1. Software can be implemented
2. Display encryption method, currently supports display
3.AV settings have resolution settings
What i mean is, if we have a option to out put the video in the resolution it receives.
For example if we select 1920x1080p for output to tv. the channel we received in 720x576i will be converted. and quality will be reduced.
so it is better to out put as 720x576i.
So, output 1920x1080p as 1920x1080p, and output 720x576i as 720x576i.

karish

Post by karish »

please change the whole theme/colour because its too dark then solve the background sound that comes when you are watching the program

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Again software to decode the "streaming channels" on 5w and 5e, which I think the "finder" does but you have to do "one stream at a time.

Den

snv78

Post by snv78 »

It is necessary to modify so that the receiver with the usb drive can play videos of different formats, for example: mpeg4, avi, 3gp and so on.

Megamind

Post by Megamind »

Add app based satellite finder

沧海一粟

Post by 沧海一粟 »

希望能增加“网络串流”,能播放M3U8之类的串流节目;增加“pv”自动更新软件或系统

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Hi

i bought the box for Satellite TV ,....... and I have three different models of GT media boxes ,they all work well for the money .

Please keep working on software to improve the functions and the number of channels that the can be viewed,

I don't know why people buy a satellite receiver ,then want it to do iptv , these requests take time away from the developers and slow down progress on the real problems ,

As we all know, its cat and mouse with satellite TV signals /channels , please focus on what the majority of us want ,a receiver that will provide us with many options and improvements for receiving C and KU band satellite signals .

There are many other choices for people that want a cheap IPTV /You-Tube/ Streaming box

Thank you

snv78

Post by snv78 »

You can modify to display the channel encoding instead of $. for example: BISS (B) powervu (P) and so on, as in the V7 combo receiver. It's very convenient.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

1. What software features do you think need to be perfected, we will increase in the new generation of products.............................................................................................. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

zgaspar

Post by zgaspar »

Could Youtube app on V7 plus be conected/linked to mobile phone app. This would enable to search youtube on phone and then play on V7 plus...

Hans_Rey

Post by Hans_Rey »

Make it Auto rolling Biss key box.

vladimler

Post by vladimler »

Lining wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:51 am
1. What software features do you think need to be perfected, we will increase in the new generation of products.............................................................................................. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Add in firmware Usb adapter for rj45

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

With some of the posts here, what have GTMEDIA picked from the thread that should/will be used in the next generation of receivers to make the firm a profit, so to invest in further generations of receiver.

Den

Nhingimanhin

Post by Nhingimanhin »

support IPTV and fix "Data error" for youtube

latinocolom

Post by latinocolom »

Podrian activar o hacer funcionar la opcion HDMI-CEC, sería bueno poder controlar la Tv y la caja con un sólo mando a distancia.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”