will there be support for freesat v7 hd? new software

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: new software to v7 hd

Post by cpr43 »

kprivo wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:31 am
There is always new support approximately every week for freesat v7 hd
The problem is that they do not put it by company policy and the little confidence that the firmware works well, the versions go from 1 in 1 and when they put them they jump more than 10 versions that have not published, total they do not solve anything important
@kprivo
We understand your concerns and thank you for your contributions and help. Unfortunately, we have noticed a negative trend on all your recent post. This is the V7 series section product. Using post all over around the forum to express your in-satisfaction will not help. Very friendly, we encourage you to be patient like all other members and wait and see if GTMedia work things out. I know for sure that the V7HD is part of the 1st gen product and occasionally firmware are release. Along with the V8 Super they both are one of the most stable a great boxes.

Fated

Post by Fated »

Hi to all! I have a question, have you recently had a problem with decoders? Cammlines has been offline for several days. They merge very late after a few hours. There is still a problem with the sound in new decoders. Restart don't help. Are there only such problems with me or is it normal?

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Fated wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:40 pm
Hi to all! I have a question, have you recently had a problem with decoders? Cammlines has been offline for several days. They merge very late after a few hours. There is still a problem with the sound in new decoders. Restart don't help. Are there only such problems with me or is it normal?
I do not have the problems you mention and I use my V7HD all day... every day of the week. I have a Newcamd Line (Ku-Band) and I also use it on C-Band with very few problems. So I believe the problem is at your end.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

My 2 cents...............I've had 2 Freesat V7 HDs now for over 2 or 3years and they always had a voice/lip sync problem ONLY ON ENCRYPTED CHANNELS. It always happens AFTER a key roll and if you move ONE channel UP OR DOWN then back to the channel you were watching the lip sync is OK.

And along that line...........when I bought these V7 HDs I didn't pay $50 for the two so having said that, I guess there isn't any reason to complain cuz they are still working. On the other hand the 2 AZ Box receivers I paid $275 EACH for have long since stopped working and are junk so there ya go.

And if you can't be happy with the minor issues with these inexpensive boxes, then maybe you should consider getting a subscription to Dish or Direct @ $100+ a month!!! :shock: Just saying..................... ;)

ultrimi

Post by ultrimi »

we need new update

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”