minimum net speed for cline

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

nicobru

minimum net speed for cline

Post by nicobru »

Hi,
I've got a very low internet connection. I've bought a cline test for two days, it works OK for all channel except for french ! Is that due to my speed connection ?
Sometime it was working for french but just for a few seconds.
My box is a V7S HD on astra 19.2
thanks

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: minimum net speed for cline

Post by Feralkiwi »

Try a different internet connection, like your phone as a hot spot.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Ali Tasyürek

Post by Ali Tasyürek »

try netlimiter and test it

xxx.netlimiter.com

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

nicobru wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:27 am
Hi,
I've got a very low internet connection. I've bought a cline test for two days, it works OK for all channel except for french ! Is that due to my speed connection ?
thanks
I doubt it, if you was having a problem with all the channels then it would be 'maybe'... I will guess the problem is with the server/service. Where I live there is no Cccam service, it's all Newcamd or Mgcamd, it's called IKS, and I believe they work similar to clines. I know that IKS will work Ok on an internet dial-up service (if you can find one nowadays) as the bandwidth required is very low, just a small burst of data every now and again... normally 15 second intervals, but can differ. It is not like streaming where you have a constant stream of data. Suggest you try other services to see if you can get a good one.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

nicobru

Post by nicobru »

Ali Tasyürek wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:40 pm
try netlimiter and test it

xxx.netlimiter.com
Hi Ali,
"unfortunately" i don't like windows, I prefer Linux and your internet manager doesn't work on.
And that can 't increase the speed...

nicobru

Post by nicobru »

juan_vale wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:37 pm
nicobru wrote:
Hi,
thanks
I doubt it, if you was having a problem with all the channels then it would be 'maybe'... I will guess the problem is with the server/service. Where I live there is no Cccam service, it's all Newcamd or Mgcamd, it's called IKS, and I believe they work similar to clines. I know that IKS will work Ok on an internet dial-up service (if you can find one nowadays) as the bandwidth required is very low, just a small burst of data every now and again... normally 15 second intervals, but can differ. It is not like streaming where you have a constant stream of data. Suggest you try other services to see if you can get a good one.
Thank you Juan, that 's what I was thinking. I'll try with IKS, I didn't know that way, thanks

DAVID25TGN

Post by DAVID25TGN »

nicobru wrote:
Hi,
thanks
Mala cline, prueba una mejor( hay paginas con cline de 48 horas gratis, como ccctiger ). Aparte si tienes poca señal en ese canal influye. Puedes ver el mismo canal en HD y sd? prueba a ver si falla igual.
Un chico hizo una prueba y desde el movil dio internet el v7 4horas cada dia durante un mes, y el consumo fue de unos 400mb. El consumo es ridiculo asi como la velocidad necesaria.

nicobru

Post by nicobru »

I'd tried this week end with mgcamd, newcam etc, and i've got the same problem. I think it's not possible by that way because of the crypto of these channels.
Wath are the other ways to decrypt ? I've subscribe for canal + and orange TV by sat for a long time, may be it's possible to get the viaccess code and put it in the V7 ?
But I think the providers will not give me the keys... Where could I found it ?

Ali Tasyürek

Post by Ali Tasyürek »

... And that can 't increase the speed...

good luck ...

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

nicobru wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:55 pm
I'd tried this week end with mgcamd, newcam etc,
I think you mis-understood what I said, where I live there is no Cccam, only Mgcam or Newcam so we have to use whatever the server/service is setup to work with. In Europe it is almost exclusively Cccam so that is all you can work with.
Wath are the other ways to decrypt ? I've subscribe for canal + and orange TV by sat for a long time, may be it's possible to get the viaccess code and put it in the V7 ?
Sorry..the GTMedia boxes only decrypt Powervu, Biss and Tandberg... all other types need an outside service.
But I think the providers will not give me the keys... Where could I found it ?
Correct..it's their business...they are not going to give any freebies.
There are a load of Cccam free trials available on the internet, just google 'Cccam free trial'... try them out one by one and see if you cand find a good one. Good luck.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

nicobru

Post by nicobru »

I think V7S HD decrypt viacess because there is a line to enter viaccess keys.
I've tried many cccam, newcan, mgcam but the problem is always the same. No french channel will be decrypt...
May be there is an other crypto for canalsat FR and the other french channel on ASTRA. I've read something about that.
Some ccam providers says that canalsat or canal + french will not be decrypt since jan 2020 and they are working to resolve that...
So if french people on astra 19.2 can decrypt these channels, thank you to tell me how.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”