help with v7 Plus

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Rafael Oneal

help with v7 Plus

Post by Rafael Oneal »

I recently have this decoder and still haven't been able to see anything, I got sc on Aliexpress connect and all, but the channels tell me to encrypt program. I would be grateful to you with an orientation

STRETCH

Re: help with v7 Plus

Post by STRETCH »

What channels from what satellites do you wish to see.
More information on what you require from the receiver, use members will be able to point you in the right direction.

Den

Rafael Oneal

Post by Rafael Oneal »

I am very new to this, I scanned the galaxy 19 satellite, when I have the channels I enter SC, it says ecm ready, but they do not open. I don't know if they must be SC from my region or what

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Rafael Oneal wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:37 pm
I am very new to this, I scanned the galaxy 19 satellite, when I have the channels I enter SC, it says ecm ready, but they do not open. I don't know if they must be SC from my region or what
galaxy 19 C or Ku band? Most galaxy 19 channels are FTA. What is SC??

Rafael Oneal

Post by Rafael Oneal »

I tried 19ku, SC is cccam protocol. I am not successful with this device, I do not know what I am doing wrong

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Rafael Oneal wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:45 pm
I tried 19ku, SC is cccam protocol. I am not successful with this device, I do not know what I am doing wrong
Non Ku channels on 19ku are available to watch using Cccam. You need to ask to whoever you bought them from and ask for what provider/sat or channels are for. As far as 19ku there is no need for anything to watch those channels just your dish/lnb and your box.

Rafael Oneal

Post by Rafael Oneal »

Okay, but no matter what I scanned they are always encrypted and only look like 5 ESA tv channels with or without cccam. I have 5 days trying this and I am still unsuccessful

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Rafael Oneal wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:00 pm
Okay, but no matter what I scanned they are always encrypted and only look like 5 ESA tv channels with or without cccam. I have 5 days trying this and I am still unsuccessful
maybe you are pointing your dish into a wrong direction

Rafael Oneal

Post by Rafael Oneal »

That possible, I have been investigating and my cable Operator use Star One C4 W70, the parable is oriented towards him. but it is the same "encrypt program". it is wrong to use the parable from a cable company?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Rafael Oneal wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:15 pm
That possible, I have been investigating and my cable Operator use Star One C4 W70, the parable is oriented towards him. but it is the same "encrypt program". it is wrong to use the parable from a cable company?
You will need to go back. Let us know what do you have , what do you want to do or watch? Non cable operator used satellite to transmit, thats why they are cable operator. They used cable.

Rafael Oneal

Post by Rafael Oneal »

I disconnected the cable from the box provided by the CLARO TV company and connected it to the v7plus, once it was connected to the dish as I scanned, I just want to see v7plus work and pay channels open.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”