GTMEDIA_V7 Series Bug Tracking System

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA_V7 Series Bug Tracking System

Post by Tom.w »

hello
i have posted the information on your another topic.
1:if you do not watch any dvbt2 channel, directly play the youtube channel, how about the result?Is it ok or not?
2:when this issue is happened, what youtube channel do you watch, can you send a photo or a video to us: support@gtmedia.cc
3:can you help us record your dvbt transponder data ,then send it to us?

brisel

Post by brisel »

Text for impaired appears above v7pro menu.
20210725_094246.jpg
20210725_094246.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 22333 times

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

brisel wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:45 am
Text for impaired appears above v7pro menu.
20210725_094246.jpg
i think this is a type of subtitle, you can close the subtitle function, then check it

Aldebaran

Post by Aldebaran »

Hello, I founded an Issue on my Gt Media V7 Pro. I link my V7 Pro to RF, and the audio carrier of my tv does not works. Why don't you improve your firmware, giving us the possibility to change the audio carrier, from PAL DK to PAL BG?

frarosso

Post by frarosso »

Hi, I've problems with backup and restore with v7 pro.

Basically I do a backup of all DB + used data. Then I perform a firmware upgrade. After that I do restore of the previous backup but all settings are lost.
I only get the channels but LCN (from Italy) is lost. Also Language settings, time settings, wifi settings and so on are lost.
This happens with DVB-T data channels only or with DVB-t and DVB-s data channels together.
I tried also to make a backup of the channels with the last firmware, upgrade the same firmware (just a dummy upgrade), and restore the previous backup but the restore don't work. I experienced this problem with V275 e V285 firmware

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

I can also confirm that you lose the (USALS) settings when updating to newest software, you have to reinput the long/lat details back into the receiver, even through the details would have been saved when you carry out a back-up of all DB + used data.
This now also happens on the V8X model with the latest software V289.

Den

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

thank you very much.
we will check the backup database issues

Niki843

Post by Niki843 »

Para los que sólo hablamos español, ¿podrías explicarlo en nuestro idioma? ó sabrías decirme si o hay ya en español en la web?
Gracias

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Niki843 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:20 am
Para los que sólo hablamos español, ¿podrías explicarlo en nuestro idioma? ó sabrías decirme si o hay ya en español en la web?
Gracias
Hola
¿cual es tu problema?
Si necesita una flor, debe buscarla en Amazon, no la proporcionamos.
hello
what is your issue?
if you need a flower, you need to search it from amazon,we do not provide it

Niki843

Post by Niki843 »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:18 am
Niki843 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:20 am
Gracias
Hola
¿cual es tu problema?
Si necesita una flor, debe buscarla en Amazon, no la proporcionamos.
hello
what is your issue?
if you need a flower, you need to search it from amazon,we do not provide it

Ok y gracias por tú rapidez en contestar.
Saludos

przeeemek1

Post by przeeemek1 »

Problem with NO signal on V7s HD.
Look at this video please. The antenna is positioned well because other decoders are working normally. Only Hotbird i used. What could be the problem with the hardware?

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/CR_3L5w8Wec

Spiderman67

GTMEDIA_V7 Series Bug Tracking System

Post by Spiderman67 »

How can I solve my problem with GT MEDIA V7TT? When I attempt to switch to 1080p mode (from 1080i mode) the screen became black and no buttons of remote control works (except switching on / off).
The problem remain also if I turn off decoder. Initial logo of GTMedia appears then black screen.
I solved by myself restoration of decoder (with some tricks read in forum) but the 1080p mode don't works.
HDMI connection cable used.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

the box is working, but there is no output from the hdmi cable,yes or no?
please try to press the S.Mode key on the remotem, try to change the resolution of the video output.

Spiderman67

Post by Spiderman67 »

Cable HDMI connected and works properly. Smode on remote control don't works.

frelizondo1

Post by frelizondo1 »

La fresat v7hd aún cuenta con soporte?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

frelizondo1 wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:32 am
La fresat v7hd aún cuenta con soporte?
The very old V7HD does not have support now.
The software / hardware of this old unit can not be updated for the newer transmission formats etc.

The newer V7HDs2x does still have support.
The software for the s2x is here.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

frelizondo1

Post by frelizondo1 »

Gracias... lastima lo probé hoy Lugo de algún tiempo y noté qué no abría unos

dj38

Post by dj38 »

V7S2X (Firmware GTMEDIA_V7S2X_Release_V446_20211209)
- no transponder search, only blind search
- decryption keys work until the receiver is turned off. The keys entered by hand disappear. "SoftCam.Key" are saved but not decrypted
GTMEDIA V7 S2X - satellite ABS-2A @ 74.9° E

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@dj38
You can carry out a transponder search, which is as follows, Menu / Install / Satellite List, then press OK.
On the next page the curser will be on the the satellite that you are viewing, just press (SAT) on the remote, the transponders will appear, you can then go to the transponder you wish to scan, also you can Edit / Add / Delete.
Not to sure about the softcam, biss, the receiver should find the keys for you, as long as you are connected to the net, powervu, keys are built in.
Any keys found you may find them in the (MGCAMD BISS). Menu / Conditional Access /press OK/CA Informatiom press 6666 / Key Edit press OK, you can view the keys via the (MGCAMD BISS) for any changes, you can also (Export) the details of the softcam, and view in word pad, carry out any changes to the file, with the keys found , you can more to the correct part of the file, ie Biss.
After any changes to the file, you can (Import) back into the receiver, all you have to do is to rename (export-softcam) to read just (softcam).

Den

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Hello

In addition to Stretch recommendations make sure your Softcam file does not have more than 999 lines or keys. Any keys after that will be deleted auto when rebooting the box. delete some old or non in use keys in your file to allow some space for the new ones.

dj38

Post by dj38 »

@STRETCH
I'm doing it right. Before that I used 7HD for five years, but here either software or a receiver. The only problem is this, everything else works well...
GTMEDIA V7 S2X - satellite ABS-2A @ 74.9° E

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@dj38
I can confirm that there is a issue.
I have not long received this receiver, so have not got all the satellites that i view into the receiver.
Set about putting 3e onto the list of satellites, because i know that there are seven channels which are in (Biss), instead of waiting for the (AutoRoll) of the said channels, I have the keys on USB plus others, as a (softcam) for the GTMedia receivers, which i update and keep to one side as a back-up.
Went to one of the said channels, (Imported) the (softcam) onto the receiver, the channels cleared at once.
I then (powered) the receiver (off), powered back on, and went to one of the channels at 3e, the channel DID NOT decode, tried the other six channels, same result, tried a reboot of the receiver, same result, did not decode.
I found that if you go to the softcam details (Biss) as was this case, and go to the transponder of the said channel,leave the curser on those details and then (Exit) the channel (Clears). It should not be the way to clear a channel after you have powered down a receiver, for what ever reason.
(Any GTMedia staff looking at this) can you take on board, to solve the issue.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Den

Are the BISS codes on your softcam.key file in normal BISS or CMD BISS?

CMD BISS can be funny with no net connected etc.
Also do the softcam codes work if you first time scan the satellite and do not re scan / remove the info banner encryption type?
From your earlier posts I think the issue is with this loss of info banner encryption type.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Owen
The BISS codes that i have are in the normal BISS section.
I use the same softcam in all my receivers, this is the first receiver that i can confirm that there is a issue.
The codes worked first time, when i scanned the satellite, i was trying out what would happen, when the power was cut from the receiver, to confirm what the other (user) issue was.
I do not switch off my receivers, unless the dish moves, or the wife puuls the plug.

Den

cecelife

Post by cecelife »

Hello, i've found a bug in V7 Pro firmware, export channel list in xml import, change the channel order with my editor but when import in decoder (always in xml format), the order are not correct, but the channel order are based on tp sequence in xml file.
In my editor i've implemented a order routin before import channel for xml format, maybe need to applied a order routine in firmware too, like in v8X v302 last firmware.

Regards.

PS If any developper would contact me, i need some info on channel list bin structure, thanks.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”