V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA_V7 Series Bug Tracking System

Post by Feralkiwi »

rocker wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 3:07 pm
My V7PRO does not turn off after timer recording.
AV Out - only one channel working output to Hifi
DVB-T - channels pixles on 658 MHZ, reception perfect according to the receiver
DVB-T - Signal and Quality the receiver always shows 95-85
The AV out uses a 17mm long 3.5mm plug.

Please see this post.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

emasteg

Post by emasteg »

YOUTUBE BUG.

youtube is not working from terestrial DVB-T, box hangs.

its only working when you are on satelite DVB-S.

It tried to upload video but its not accepting.

I have latest firmware installed

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

emasteg wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 5:22 am
YOUTUBE BUG.

youtube is not working from terestrial DVB-T, box hangs.

its only working when you are on satelite DVB-S.

It tried to upload video but its not accepting.

I have latest firmware installed
You are answered on this post.
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

GT_TR

Post by GT_TR »

GT_TR wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:54 pm
txt doesnt work with Turksat 42E trt packets
receiver: v7s hd

who can help me?
my deviceS;
V7S HD
V8UHD
V8FINDER V2

bottosac

Post by bottosac »

Registration exceeded the 4.7Gb are split to a new file but often the total time of registration is not correct. For example I create a timer of 120 minutes, after 90 minutes the system split to a new file but the remaining time is only 5 minutes and not 30.

brisel

Post by brisel »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:40 pm
brisel wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:40 pm
I have an issue with antennas and amplifiers.

I am using this antenna

on two receivers. One of them is V7pro, second one is TV. In order to watch channels on TV I installed antenna amplifier supply . Same cable is going to v7pro. The issue is that V7pro cannot turn off. It constantly goes into loop of booting when power off is pressed on remote controler. It seems that it detects some voltage in antenna input and cannot be shut down.

If I turn off that external amplifier supply I can watch channels on TV only when v7pro is turned on with setting of Antenna power ON (so v7pro should be always on). What could be the reason of this issue?

Sorry I must have missed this comment from you.

You can not have two power supplies on the same cable.
As you say you can power the amplifier from the V7Pro with the antenna power set to "ON", but if the V7Pro is turned off the TV will not work.
Question, Can you see channels on the V7Pro with the V7Pro antenna power "OFF" and the TV amplifier power "ON"?
If that works then of cause the V7Pro will not see channels when the amplifier power supply is off.

At the point where you join the two cables to one cable, then to the outside antenna you could put in a splitter, one for 5 - 2600MHz or 5-950MHz or 5-2100, not a 950-2600 as they are for satellite only. The splitter needs to be power pass on both outputs (often labeled "all ports power pass") to the TV / V7Pro.
Splitters like this have diodes in them that stop the power from one device back feeding to another.
With that you can have the amp power supply on and the V7Pro off or both on if you power off the amp supply as you power off your TV.
If you have one that is power pass on one port only, set up that port with the amplifier power supply.

Owen
I know for that splitters, but I did not test them, I must find one (or I will change the antenna to loga Image )

I can see channels with he V7Pro antenna power "OFF" and the TV amplifier power "ON", but v7pro will not turn off then (and I will have picture on v7pro together with my other dvbt2 TV).

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Yes it looks like you need a no power pass splitter to fix this.

Good luck

Owen

rocker

Post by rocker »

It is not possible to record one channel and watch another on the same transponder, the recording will be corrupt DVB-T, i use flash drive 16gb, it happens when the recorded channel is a pay channel on the same transponder the recording freeze when you go to another channel on same transponder

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

yes,the pay channel needs to be decrypted,so the record channel is only one;if all of the channels are free,you can record a free channel and watch another free channel on the same transponder.

brandnews

Post by brandnews »

having a usals motorized system I would need to have a higher limit of storable channels, on v7 pro full memory

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

brandnews wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:53 pm
having a usals motorized system I would need to have a higher limit of storable channels, on v7 pro full memory
I had in the past edited the HEX user file to change the positions numbers to as high as 99.
Doing that how is stopped by GT Media adding a check sum to the file.
Here is my discussion on this here.

Have you tried changing them in the editor?

GT Media, can you change the interface to allow higher number for USALS positions?

Owen

VELECTRONICS

Post by VELECTRONICS »

cpr43 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:23 am
3F4Z1K0 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:03 am
Hi all,

I have two V7Pro with the 16/04/2021 firmware.
I used to load a little SoftCam.key file that included almost 2.000 keys (Viaccess, Irdeto, Nagravision, PowerVu, Biss, MGCAMD BISS and Tandberg), when I loaded it (after an upgrade mostly) It showed "Import succesfull" and the keys for each type were visible at the "key edit" hiden menu.
Now, when I turn off the unit using the back panel switch (not the remote) and then turn it on again, and go to the "key edit" menu it shows no keys of any kind at all ... Where did they go?

thanks.
Maybe key space on the V7 models is full. Usually max in PV is 1,000. See if you can try deleting old keys. Also, try making a test cutting the softcam file to 1,000 and see if the are kept after on/off
Hello cpr43,do v8x and v8uhd have Irdeto softcam keys for intelsat17 at 66°East (India)?

Vels.

brandnews

Post by brandnews »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 3:20 am
brandnews wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:53 pm
I had in the past edited the HEX user file to change the positions numbers to as high as 99.
Doing that how is stopped by GT Media adding a check sum to the file.
Here is my discussion on this here.

Have you tried changing them in the editor?

GT Media, can you change the interface to allow higher number for USALS positions?

Owen
with a complete search of 5 satellites I filled up the available memory to save the channels found.
plus now that my memory is full if I scan a satellite it tells me no channels found, but in reality there are but he has no memory to write them

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

brandnews wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:37 am
with a complete search of 5 satellites I filled up the available memory to save the channels found.
plus now that my memory is full if I scan a satellite it tells me no channels found, but in reality there are but he has no memory to write them
5 satellite seems a bit low.

You should be able to have 10,000 channels

If you do not need the radio, set for TV only as you scan.
If you can not use the encrypted channel, set for FTA only as you scan. After if you need some of the encrypted channels, just scan that TP only.

They have made changes to the user data file a few times.
If you loaded your old user file from earlier software version, that may be you space problem too.

Owen

brandnews

Post by brandnews »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 8:48 pm
brandnews wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:37 am
5 satellite seems a bit low.

You should be able to have 10,000 channels

If you do not need the radio, set for TV only as you scan.
If you can not use the encrypted channel, set for FTA only as you scan. After if you need some of the encrypted channels, just scan that TP only.

They have made changes to the user data file a few times.
If you loaded your old user file from earlier software version, that may be you space problem too.

Owen
Hi on the last firmware have a 10000 channels ?

Is ok

I ask the language file for translate on correct Italian language, you have a file?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

There are post / topics on this forum for translation.

Also you can email GT Media direct, they do work very well to fix translations.

Owen

dom76

Rai 1 HD Issue on V7Pro

Post by dom76 »

Hi Guys,
I bought a couples a day ago a GTMEDIA combo V7Pro for Satellite Channel usage (Hotbird, Italy)

Every thing is fine but I can't catch the following HotBird bouquet

Freq 11766 V sui 13E that is for RAI 1 HD .

[Rai 1 HD (Freq: 11765 V; symbol rate 29900; FEC 3/4 – DVB-S2 – HotBird 13C)]

This is a big penalty since I am italian.

Signal quality and decoding capability is fine on other transponders but for this one there is no signal.

Antenna is well pointed and with other set top box I can catch RAI 1 HD.

Other customer , on other forums reported something similar for this frequency.

Is there any bug at 11766 frequency?
I used the LNC functionality and the FW is latest one (June 21).

Can you please investigate, suggest a solution?

oldskoolsat

Re: Rai 1 HD Issue on V7Pro

Post by oldskoolsat »

They are encrypted channels - see https://w w.lyngsat.com/muxes/Hotbird-13C_Wide_11766-V.html
dom76 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:50 am
..... is fine on other transponders but for this one there is no signal.
Antenna is well pointed and with other set top box I can catch RAI 1 HD.......
By "no signal" do you mean both Signal Strength & Quality are zero, or just that you have no picture?

If the first is the case, check the transponder settings are correct (symbol rate = 29900)

If the second, can you hear the many (un-encrypted) radio stations on that transponder?

(I can receive the channels you mention from Eutelsat 5West, where they are in the clear - see https://w w.flysat.com/e5wab.php)

Pete

dom76

Post by dom76 »

Hi Pete, thanks to reply. I mean carriera is there (signal) but no bouquet is found. Just one bar of the two is ok (qualità is red). Parameters look ok ((29900 baud rate and fec)

oldskoolsat

Post by oldskoolsat »

dom76 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:47 am
.... Just one bar of the two is ok (qualità is red).......
That is what you would see if:-
1. The transponder parameters are not correct
2. There is no signal (dish not pointed correctly, skew not correct etc)

If everything is correct the Intensity bar should be blue & Quality bar green (if it's the same as my V7S2X)
Tune to one of the channels you can see & then look at the transponder bar colours for that good channel.

You could add a new satellite - use any name & set the LNB freq to 9750 - 10600 Ghz. Then do a blind scan.
Or delete your current 11766 entry & re-enter the transponder details again & do a blind scan.

Pete

dom76

Post by dom76 »

Thanks I will try re entering params. I believe the pointing is fine since I can get other channels on hotbird 13e, but fir this frequency. I will keep update.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hello
you can try to do these steps:
on the satellite list,select 13E hot bird, then press SAT key, change to the Transponder Menu,
then press RED key, add this transponder 11766V29900
then select this tp, press Blue key, do tp scan.
then tell me how about the result.
by the way,how about the quality and strength of the tp 11727 V29900 and 11747 H27500

dom76

Post by dom76 »

Thanks, just one of the three tp yow mentioned is working. (The one at 11727)
Now I also lost R4Hd (SD switch off) .

About the RA1 HD tp , I noted that the frequency is set , by default, at 11765 , that is 1MHz off. By the way moving manually at 11766 and performing a scan I don't catch any channel.

Do you believe is a antenna issue? I believe that having 92% strength and 51% quality ( this is what I get on the working tp, e.g. 11727) should be enough.

Thanks,
domenico
Attachments
Bad tp  (Rai1 Hd) status
Bad tp (Rai1 Hd) status
bad_tp.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 43026 times

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

You may have a issue with your dish, i have checked with two receivers on my 100cm dish, i get S93% / Q77- 80% and can scan in the said channels.

Den

DenShemakin

Post by DenShemakin »

Ошибка в YouTube и при произведения (запуска) видео любимых форматов с флешки (USB).
GTMedia V7 Pro
Версия H/W 2.01 от 01.04.2020
Версия S/W 3.2.88.9.275 09.06.2021
Rus
Описание проблемы
Об этой проблеме писал не раз - но к сожалению нет решения до сих пор. Каждый раз при выходе новых прошивок - обновляю. Использую только для просмотра 20 цифровых каналов для России (DvBT2)
Это хорошо работает без проблем а вот
1) при запуске Ютуб видео находит , но как нажимаешь запуск (воспроизвести) появляется черный экран и все приставка зависает и не отвечает на любые действия - приходиться полностью отключать от питания чтоб заново включить
2) похожая ошибка происходит с произведения видео с флешки - видео что есть медиа файл - но при запуске зависает и так же не реагирует не за что ( может так стоять час два (проверял))
-----
Error in YouTube and when creating (launching) videos of your favorite formats from a USB flash drive (USB).
GTMedia V7 Pro
Version H/W 2.01 from 01.04.2020
Version S/W 3.2.88.9.275 09.06.2021
Rus
Problem description
I have written about this problem more than once - but unfortunately there is still no solution. Every time new firmware is released, I update it. I use only 20 digital channels for Russia (DvBT2)for viewing
It works well without any problems but
1) when you start YouTube, the video is found , but as you press start (play), a black screen appears and all the console freezes and does not respond to any actions - you have to completely disconnect from the power to turn it on again
2) a similar error occurs with the creation of a video from a USB flash drive-a video that is a media file-but it freezes at startup and also does not react for nothing ( it can stand like this for an hour or two (I checked))

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”