V7TT cable installation

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Teuvo

V7TT cable installation

Post by Teuvo »

Trying to install the V7TT to the Finnish DNA cable operator network. It finds 14 channels by TERRESTIAL automatic search (there should be about 5 more free channels: they all show on TV). All the founded channels come in STD mode, not in HD, even if there are HD version of these channels existing in this operators' network. CABLE installation does not find any channel! How to get all HD channels to show?
I am trying to install also the new software for the V7TT, which I just downloaded. The guide says something about a soft.key What is that and do I need it? The channels are free.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: V7TT cable installation

Post by Tom.w »

Teuvo wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:09 pm
Trying to install the V7TT to the Finnish DNA cable operator network. It finds 14 channels by TERRESTIAL automatic search (there should be about 5 more free channels: they all show on TV). All the founded channels come in STD mode, not in HD, even if there are HD version of these channels existing in this operators' network. CABLE installation does not find any channel! How to get all HD channels to show?
I am trying to install also the new software for the V7TT, which I just downloaded. The guide says something about a soft.key What is that and do I need it? The channels are free.
if you know the frequency channel NO.,you can try to use manual search.Then tell me how about the result?

Teuvo

Post by Teuvo »

Hello Tom.w
I have unsuccessfully tried to install the HD channels. Please read my earlier postings. Teuvo

Teuvo

Post by Teuvo »

To anyone in the GTMEDIA team

It seems that V7TT does NOT have the feature in its cable mode to open and load free HD TV channels in multiplex channels. IS THAT SO?
(see my earlier postings)
Teuvo

Captain Ron

Post by Captain Ron »

A. Have you tried doing an Automatic network search for newly added transponders ?

B. Also on the V7TT you should be able to add, delete, rename and edit channels and channel information manually, but you need to know the Freq Ch #
Like for me
Ch 24-1
Ch 24-2
Ch 24-3 (( All three of these are actually on Frequency Ch 26 --- the Freq Ch may be the same or different than what the TV shows!))

See if you can find that info for your multi-channels and perhaps load them manually if the Automatic Network Search doesn't help.

Thats about all the info I can give you !

Good Luck ! :D

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Teuvo wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:22 am
Hello Tom.w
I have unsuccessfully tried to install the HD channels. Please read my earlier postings. Teuvo
hello, first you can manual search that frequency with HD channels.
if you still can't get hd channels,please help me recoding this frequency data,then send it to me,i will check

Teuvo

Post by Teuvo »

I have done than tens of times both automatic and manually but scanning in V7TT in Cable mode does not produce any operating channels. I have now obtained a good outdoor antenna and was able to find all the channels which I need on terrestrial mode of the V7TT. Could have succeeded with a simpler terrestrial box also.
I still suspect that V7TT is not able to find and separate channel bundles into individual channels. But as said, I have now a working combination antenna+terrestrial for HD channels.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Teuvo wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:03 pm
I have done than tens of times both automatic and manually but scanning in V7TT in Cable mode does not produce any operating channels. I have now obtained a good outdoor antenna and was able to find all the channels which I need on terrestrial mode of the V7TT. Could have succeeded with a simpler terrestrial box also.
I still suspect that V7TT is not able to find and separate channel bundles into individual channels. But as said, I have now a working combination antenna+terrestrial for HD channels.
hello,about the cable mode,please check your valid frequency, sym rate and modulation.then enter cable manual search menu,set the valid frequency, sym rate and modulation.is locked or not?
then start search ,can get channels or not?

nani

Post by nani »

Hola buenos días.
Ya actualice el deco á la última versión y le metí unas cccam, las cccam todo bien conectado, me pone Ecm listo y conectado con el servidor. Pero cuando pongo los canales de cable de pago no funcionan solo los abiertos.
Como puedo hacer para que funcione?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

nani wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:49 am
Hola buenos días.
Ya actualice el deco á la última versión y le metí unas cccam, las cccam todo bien conectado, me pone Ecm listo y conectado con el servidor. Pero cuando pongo los canales de cable de pago no funcionan solo los abiertos.
Como puedo hacer para que funcione?
you can try to set the skip cw checksum status from Off to ON on the menu sysytem-->Other-->Skip CW CheckSum.

nani

Post by nani »

Hola gracias por contestar 😃😃.
Si realmente estaba off puse on y los canales siguen codificados.
Que será.
Gracias

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

nani wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:49 pm
Hola gracias por contestar 😃😃.
Si realmente estaba off puse on y los canales siguen codificados.
Que será.
Gracias
do you have any other box with the same cccam account? is it work or not?

nani

Post by nani »

Hola si tengo otra box gtmedia V8 nova por satélite y con estas cccam funciona perfectamente.
Las cccam para box de satélite también funcionan en box de cable?
Gracias

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

nani wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:50 am
Hola si tengo otra box gtmedia V8 nova por satélite y con estas cccam funciona perfectamente.
Las cccam para box de satélite también funcionan en box de cable?
Gracias
It depends on the cccam server, friend, are you sure your cccam server can open these channles of cables?

nani

Post by nani »

Hola , no lo se, nunca había tenido una box por cable.
Yo pensaba que las cccam de satélite servían para cable
Sabe dónde puedo conseguir unas cccam validas para cable?

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

nani wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:18 am
Hola , no lo se, nunca había tenido una box por cable.
Yo pensaba que las cccam de satélite servían para cable
Sabe dónde puedo conseguir unas cccam validas para cable?
I don't know either. :D

nani

Post by nani »

Muchas gracias por ayudarme.
En principio serían las cccam que no serían compatibles con cable?
En su opinión la box está bien configurada?
O con una actualización nueva ya podría funcionar?
Saludos

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

nani wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:34 am
Muchas gracias por ayudarme.
En principio serían las cccam que no serían compatibles con cable?
En su opinión la box está bien configurada?
O con una actualización nueva ya podría funcionar?
Saludos
I think your cccam line just can't open the channels of cable.

nani

Post by nani »

Yo también creo que son las cccam.
Sabe dónde conseguir cccam validas para cable? Porque yo tengo 2 servidores cccam y los 2 solo sirven para satélite.
Gracias

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

nani wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:26 am
Yo también creo que son las cccam.
Sabe dónde conseguir cccam validas para cable? Porque yo tengo 2 servidores cccam y los 2 solo sirven para satélite.
Gracias
Sorry, friend. I don't know either.

Teuvo

Post by Teuvo »

Hello
I followed the advises but nothing helps. I still suspect that V7TT is missing some feature to open the bundles. So I bought a good antenna to the window and that helps to receive well all terrestrial channels (even from Estonia, our neighbor country). I am missing some which are only available as cable, but enough many to live with this situation.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”