V7 PRO

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

STRETCH

V7 PRO

Post by STRETCH »

Have taken delivery of this new receiver to trial the (FREEVIEW) system here in the UK, plus to see if all the updates from other receivers work.
Updated to latest software and put in keys for the softcam for these receivers which I keep on USB which is updated daily.
Carried out the scan for DVB-T & T2 channels, scanned the channels as per frequency, worked OK, would have to put into the correct order with the db editor.
Then started to scan the satellites in my area (using USALS) worked fine,
27.5w Satback channels, found channels/ decoded straight away (keys built within the software)
30w Abertis channels, No issues found
39e AXN etc, Irdeto, No issues found, (keys within the software)
5w Streaming channels, No issues found.
1.9w Tandberg Arena Sport 1 - 4, No issues found, scanned in / decoded straight away (keys built within the software.
Checked other satellites (Biss / Powervu) ALL WORKED as it should.
As yet have NOT checked the (auto roll) for any of the channels that I have WITH this receiver.
The longest part to this trial was the updating via the db editor (latest model), put the information back into the receiver.

I found that I had lost a page with the (encryption list) were I was able to (export / import) my softcam details.
What I had on the screen, as follows, go to (Conditional Access) press (OK), I just get a (black screen) with (Condition Access) at the top of the screen, at this point I should have been able to put in 6666 for the next page (to import the softcam).
Found were I had gone wrong, with the said issue, went to the wrong part of the menu, should have gone to (Network).
Having too many GTMedia receivers to play with !!!

Apart from that the receiver works OK, it is one way to find if the AUTO ROLL works on this receiver, after connecting to the net.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”