V7S HD No Youtube

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

suppenkasper

V7S HD No Youtube

Post by suppenkasper »

Hi guys,

i flashed newest Firmware on my box, but no Youtube is opening. it just says "data error" after I reinstalled everything. - Also there seems to be a database missmatch with the older versions. When i flash back my userdb it doesn't connect via cccam anymore. If i do a reset to default settings than it works, but without my channellist (database). That's really annoying and just not possible to use. So i flashed back the firmware of march and with this also cccam and database is working, but still no youtube of course. What's going on with this youtube xxxxxx?

David61622

Re: V7S HD No Youtube

Post by David61622 »

suppenkasper wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:46 pm
Hi guys,

i flashed newest Firmware on my box, but no Youtube is opening. it just says "data error" after I reinstalled everything. - Also there seems to be a database missmatch with the older versions. When i flash back my userdb it doesn't connect via cccam anymore. If i do a reset to default settings than it works, but without my channellist (database). That's really annoying and just not possible to use. So i flashed back the firmware of march and with this also cccam and database is working, but still no youtube of course. What's going on with this youtube xxxxxx?
Hola, hay que tener en cuenta lo que compramos o tenemos,.estamos hablando de un decodificador calidad precio de lo mejor que hay en el mercado y su uso digamos que es muy aceptable, siempre y cuando sepamos lo que es y que ofrece, este decodificador es un uso más bien para visualizar satélite, el cual nos ofrece también la posibilidad de poder visualizar contenido en Youtube, (sigo diciendo decodificador satélite) date cuenta que lleva mucho tiempo en el mercado y han seguido y sigue dando soporte a este aparato que su precio oscila entre 20 y 30€ un precio más que aceptable, ahora bien si quieres algún aparato para ver Youtube o algo más te invito a que veas alguna TVbox en la página oficial xxxxxxxxxxx
Saludos.

Raptor

Post by Raptor »

friend. youtube in v7s work fine. i test it now.
my v7s is update at last firmware.
read forum first.

suppenkasper

Post by suppenkasper »

Thank you very much friend.

I tried it again with newest firmware. No data found is my error message. I would appreciate if you can explain a bit more in details how you did it to work on your device.

Cheers

Raptor

Post by Raptor »

I don't do anything special I have the device updated to the latest version.
I turn it on, open YouTube, and play any video.
it works for me.

I have returned to test right now, and everything ok. Either you don't have it updated or I don't know what your problem is.

suppenkasper

Post by suppenkasper »

Thanks, would you please let me know your version and if you do anything different than Update allcode and go after flashing to default settings?

Raptor

Post by Raptor »

my version is the last one available in this forum.
I install the version with 'all code' and then I do a factory reset.
ready.

suppenkasper

Post by suppenkasper »

Hi,

i noticed if I try to reopen a few times the youtube app then it opens and I can play some stupid videos. If I try to search for a proper clip it shows some search results, but after clicking the video there comes the message again "no data found".

So what's wrong with this whole youtube thing on this device? - I heared about API topics which could be the reason for the trouble here. Youtube changed somehow requirements to use their service. Can't this be fixed on this device?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

suppenkasper wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:59 pm
Hi,

i noticed if I try to reopen a few times the youtube app then it opens and I can play some stupid videos. If I try to search for a proper clip it shows some search results, but after clicking the video there comes the message again "no data found".

So what's wrong with this whole youtube thing on this device? - I heared about API topics which could be the reason for the trouble here. Youtube changed somehow requirements to use their service. Can't this be fixed on this device?
hello
can you please tell me the keyword which you searched and show me a picture which your search results
I will try it.

suppenkasper

Post by suppenkasper »

That's indpendent of the search. Especially if you just go to music and try to play a clip there is "Data error" the error message. Some stupid videos like sml movie are working. If I search for example an famous channel like "Der Aktionär" in YouTube search there are no results. It seems like there is just a small window to YouTube anymore...
Attachments
Random non working music video from genere selection
Random non working music video from genere selection
16050876683673724003718727533989.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 2570 times
Working stupid sml video
Working stupid sml video
16050876264434291574261080029548.jpg (967.07 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
Usual error messages after search
Usual error messages after search
16050876081894409302820117304104.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2570 times

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

thank you very much for your reply.
We will check it

gost

Post by gost »

The same happens to me. When I select "Music" or "Education" I get "Data Error". When I go to search and search some song, then results are listed, then most of songs work, but approximately every 5th song, when I select it and want to play, then I see "Data Error". So YouTube works very unstable on GTMedia V7Pro last version. All other devices in my house work well so internet is not a problem.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

gost wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:03 pm
The same happens to me. When I select "Music" or "Education" I get "Data Error". When I go to search and search some song, then results are listed, then most of songs work, but approximately every 5th song, when I select it and want to play, then I see "Data Error". So YouTube works very unstable on GTMedia V7Pro last version. All other devices in my house work well so internet is not a problem.
hello
did you update the newest firmware from viewtopic.php?f=39&t=19756(GTMedia_V7Pro_Release_20201119.zip)

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”