V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GTmedia V7 PRO Combo DVB-T2 & terrestrial DVB-T2 tuner sensitivity

Post by Feralkiwi »

Cluster.One wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:25 pm
The reception described refers to Rome. 4 Km line of sight transmitter, only channel of national broadcaster RAI have good reception with TT Pro, with LG all OK.

Antenna is a logarithmic point towards M. Mario that receives only from that transmitter.

The second transmitting station for Rome but as important as the first is M. Cavo, this station is 20 / 30Km away. but it is hidden from me

Broadcast power is different for RAI and others, DVB-T network works in SFN

Transmitters are operated by different companies ... transmitters are located in different locations ... transmitting powers are not the same for everyone ... = chaos

I have over 40 years of TV reception experience in my area ... I know what and i can receive and what not.

Michele
With UHF and VHF antennas over the years I have found there are "Nodes" of weak and Nodes of high signal.
Just screwing the antenna on the house wall is often not the best way. You need to test where the high signal is.
I had this in one area where the high nodes were 3m apart in three dimensions. Finding a node where there was a tree to screw the antenna to with in the cable length was hard work.
Much of what you have said is not so much signal strength related, but as you mentioned the chaos you see there I pass this on.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Cluster.One

Re: GTmedia V7 PRO Combo DVB-T2 & terrestrial DVB-T2 tuner sensitivity

Post by Cluster.One »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:53 pm
Cluster.One wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:25 pm
The reception described refers to Rome. 4 Km line of sight transmitter, only channel of national broadcaster RAI have good reception with TT Pro, with LG all OK.

Antenna is a logarithmic point towards M. Mario that receives only from that transmitter.

The second transmitting station for Rome but as important as the first is M. Cavo, this station is 20 / 30Km away. but it is hidden from me

Broadcast power is different for RAI and others, DVB-T network works in SFN

Transmitters are operated by different companies ... transmitters are located in different locations ... transmitting powers are not the same for everyone ... = chaos

I have over 40 years of TV reception experience in my area ... I know what and i can receive and what not.

Michele
With UHF and VHF antennas over the years I have found there are "Nodes" of weak and Nodes of high signal.
Just screwing the antenna on the house wall is often not the best way. You need to test where the high signal is.
I had this in one area where the high nodes were 3m apart in three dimensions. Finding a node where there was a tree to screw the antenna to with in the cable length was hard work.
Much of what you have said is not so much signal strength related, but as you mentioned the chaos you see there I pass this on.

Owen
What you say is true, but in fact with the LG TV tuner I can perfectly see 220 channels with the same antenna and with the GT MediaTT Pro no, tell me why this happens, where is the difference? I believe that the difference lies in the sensitivity of tuner.

Michele

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”