FreesatV7 can not open Fox channel from sat 77w dishmx

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

dvbfta394

FreesatV7 can not open Fox channel from sat 77w dishmx

Post by dvbfta394 »

Since about 1 month Freesat V7 HD failed to open Fox channel (TP 12428V20000) in 77w dishmx with iks, anyone else have the same problem?

I am using the lastest firmware 20190822.

I have other receivers (enigma2 with oscam) which open the same channel without any problem with the same iks provider.

Jiolio

Re: FreesatV7 can not open Fox channel from sat 77w dishmx

Post by Jiolio »

Same situation in south america fox channels in 55w 58w 40w still without open, others brands all fine, i dont know what happend with gtmedia before the support was continuous.
Mío lió
Cochabamba Bolivia

Captain Ron

Post by Captain Ron »

Most all Dishnet Channels now run in HDTV and in what is called (Turbo) which GTmedia receivers will not run, it takes a special receiver to do the Turbo Dishnet channels. Dishnet is phasing out SD channels for HDTV Turbo.

If that TP worked before (it was in SD) but now if it does not its likely that it too has been changed to HDTV Turbo by Dishnet.

Those TP's on that Satellite are also encrypted with Nagravision3.

Good Luck ! :D

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

dvbfta394 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:41 am
Since about 1 month Freesat V7 HD failed to open Fox channel (TP 12428V20000) in 77w dishmx with iks, anyone else have the same problem?

I am using the lastest firmware 20190822.

I have other receivers (enigma2 with oscam) which open the same channel without any problem with the same iks provider.
I had not noticed this problem, I use a few V7HDs on 77w as well but I don't personally watch it a lot. I get the same problem on that channel... what is strange is on my V8x it is working fine. I will make some enquires tomorrow and if I find something I will send you a PM.

To all the other comment's, this is Nagra and is using IKS not a softcam.

DishMX (77w) has some HD but is still mainly SD. Any transponder with a SR of 20000 is SD.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

Fly82

V7 S2X es compatible con 77°w?

Post by Fly82 »

Buen día,

Estoy pensando adquirir un GT Media V7 S2X , pero tengo dudas si es compatible con el sat 77°w , por medio de IKS y con el protocolo newcamd para ver rojito mexicano

Agradezco sus comentarios,

Saludos!

juan_vale
网站管理员

Re: V7 S2X es compatible con 77°w?

Post by juan_vale »

Fly82 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:27 pm
Buen día,

Estoy pensando adquirir un GT Media V7 S2X , pero tengo dudas si es compatible con el sat 77°w , por medio de IKS y con el protocolo newcamd para ver rojito mexicano

Agradezco sus comentarios,

Saludos!
The problem of the Fox channel (CH202) seems to be only affecting the older generation of STBs. I have a V8x and a V7Pro and that channel is working fine in both receivers with IKS. I do not have a V7S2x to test with, it is the same family as the V7Pro so should be ok.

Yesterday and today there have been server problems, but it is recovering and CH202 is working on both my STBs

Fly82

Post by Fly82 »

Gracias por su respuesta compañero,

Busque en el foro pero no encontré algo relacionado o es que estaba muy acostumbrado a los equipos viejitos de otras compañías que textualmente te decían el tipo de lnb a configurar, ya recibí mi deco V7 S2X, ando consiguiendo la antena y lnb, pero me queda la duda si el receptor lo puedo configurar con un lnb dual circular de rojoMX para dejarlo preparado para otro equipo o forzosamente solo funciona con un lnb sencillo circular? De ser así como debe quedar la configuración en el SAT, más que todo para no comprarlo y no vaya a funcionar,

Saludos

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

You will not have any problems using that LNB you mention. Although it is dual the two outputs are independent from one to the other, so you can connect two receivers, they will also be completely independent. In the old days I would take the two outputs and feed them into a 1 x 4 multiswitch and get 4 feeds. One output from the LNb would be LHCP and the other RHCP.

Good luck to you..saludos.

Fly82

Post by Fly82 »

De nuevo muchas gracias por el apoyo,

Saludos!

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”