ABS 2 on V7S2X and V7PRO

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ghani Ajja

ABS 2 on V7S2X and V7PRO

Post by ghani Ajja »

Hello friend,
what really happened to this channel TP 3871 H 45000 Satellite ABS 2 at 75e ??
every time I want to watch the channel, I have to re-scan after I turn off the GTMedia receiver, this happens to V7S2X and V7PRO while on V8x it's fine even though SQ is 60% on both receivers.
Is there a solution for that ??

Thank you very much.
Best Regards.
Attachments
RTM.jpeg
RTM.jpeg (133.97 KiB) Viewed 1001 times

STRETCH

Re: ABS 2 on V7S2X and V7PRO

Post by STRETCH »

With this transponder been a (multi stream) (DVB-S2) do you lose any of the other channels.
When you switch on the receiver, is the channel completely gone from the receiver, or is it you have got just a blank screen, when you press the info button on the remote does the info come up!!
If this is the case you may have to slowly scroll through the channels, till one opens, then go back to the channel required.
This some times happens with me on a V8X on 5w, i move from another satellite to watch a channel on 5w, when it gets there all i get is a blank screen, i then action as above.

Hopes this helps

Den
Last edited by STRETCH on Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

ghani Ajja

Post by ghani Ajja »

Yes, that's right, the Multistream channel and the channel doesn't disappear, it's just a blank screen, when you press the info button on the remote and info appears. i will try it that way. Thank you very much for the information.
regards.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

ghani Ajja wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:23 am
Yes, that's right, the Multistream channel and the channel doesn't disappear, it's just a blank screen, when you press the info button on the remote and info appears. i will try it that way. Thank you very much for the information.
regards.
Also try the old way I did it on the first multistream on Isat19@166e.
Unplug the LNB cable for a moment.
Another unit I had, I changed from one "Stream" to another until the stream I wanted opened video.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

ghani Ajja

Post by ghani Ajja »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:40 pm
ghani Ajja wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:23 am
regards.
Also try the old way I did it on the first multistream on Isat19@166e.
Unplug the LNB cable for a moment.
Another unit I had, I changed from one "Stream" to another until the stream I wanted opened video.

Owen
ok friend,
I'll try that way.
Thank you very much for the information.
regards

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”