Spostare i canali

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

apuce674

Spostare i canali

Post by apuce674 »

Non comprendo come spostare i caneli dopo aver fatto la sintonizzazione manuale. Il canale/i vengono selezionati ma poi non comprendo come portarli nella posizione voluta. C'è una guida qualche cosa che mi possa aiutare??

STRETCH

Re: Spostare i canali

Post by STRETCH »

Let us know what model you have, then we be able to talk you through the menu.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Check that you have the AV output settings set for your TV.
If you have a NTSC TV and the default setting is PAL, you may not see the bottom of the picture where the color button allocations are displayed.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

apuce674 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:52 am
Non comprendo come spostare i caneli dopo aver fatto la sintonizzazione manuale. Il canale/i vengono selezionati ma poi non comprendo come portarli nella posizione voluta. C'è una guida qualche cosa che mi possa aiutare??

I don't understand how to move the channels after doing the manual tuning. The channel / s are selected but then I don't understand how to get them to the desired position. Is there a guide anything that can help me ??
V7 Series, usually ask to push the INFO boton before beginning the movement process

Menu
Channel
Right Arrow TV Channel List
Move (yellow Boton)
Ok on channel to move (will show up/down arrow)
Go to the new location
Press INFO to Start Movement
For finish press Yellow boton again
Exit and choose Yes to save

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”