cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Question about V7Pro DiSEqC

Post by cpr43 »

gilson rufino wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:38 pm
V7pro não reconhece a chave disecq
Hello,
please be more specific and give more details of the problem so a solution can be worked out.

lmmm

Post by lmmm »

@Linin
@cpr43

Saludos, soy nuevo con equipo V7 Pro.

Realice el factory reset luego la actualización correcta GTMedia_V7Pro_Release_20201127.bin y después otro factory reset, verifique menu-Install- Satellite List-Installation el LNB Power en ON y la configuración esta correcta.

Parábola bien orientada y satélite bien configurado, el Finder (buscador) si detecta intensidad y calidad de señal, puedo ver canales con el DISEqC 1.1.

Pero me acabo de dar cuenta que el V7 Pro no. Si retiro el DISEqC 1.1 y conecto directo del LNB si funciona, realice la prueba con dos satélites diferentes.

también realicé la prueba a 1.6 ft con cables coaxiales cortos y el V7 Pro no funciona con diseqc 1.1

Asistencia por favor.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

How many satellites have you got going into your receiver, (diseq 1.1) is use when you have more than four dishes going to your receiver.
Diseq 1.0 is used for up to four dishes.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

lmmm wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:35 pm
@Linin
@cpr43

Realice el factory reset luego la actualización correcta GTMedia_V7Pro_Release_20201127.bin y después otro factory reset, verifique menu-Install- Satellite List-Installation el LNB Power en ON y la configuración esta correcta.

Parábola bien orientada y satélite bien configurado, el Finder (buscador) si detecta intensidad y calidad de señal, puedo ver canales con el DISEqC 1.1.

Pero me acabo de dar cuenta que el V7 Pro no. Si retiro el DISEqC 1.1 y conecto directo del LNB si funciona, realice la prueba con dos satélites diferentes.

también realicé la prueba a 1.6 ft con cables coaxiales cortos y el V7 Pro no funciona con diseqc 1.1

Asistencia por favor.
There are a very small number of V7Pro unit that DiSEqC does not work on.

GT Media are working on this.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Alexsat

Post by Alexsat »

cpr43 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:23 pm
gilson rufino wrote:
Hello,
please be more specific and give more details of the problem so a solution can be worked out.

The Gtmedia V7 pro does not recognize the disec 1.1 key of the unsigned signal and some crashes in the powervu channels

Alexsat

Post by Alexsat »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:42 pm
lmmm wrote:
@Linin
@cpr43

Asistencia por favor.
There are a very small number of V7Pro unit that DiSEqC does not work on.

GT Media are working on this.

there are some freezes on the powervu channels on the V7 PRO

Owen

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

lmmm wrote:
@Linin
@cpr43

Asistencia por favor.
You can directly send me a private message, or send an email to me, or add Skype Whats App to communicate with us, check the V7Pro DiSEqC problem you mentioned
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Alexsat wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:29 pm
cpr43 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:23 pm
gilson rufino wrote:
Hello,
it seems that the administrators of this forum are beginners or do not want to understand something that is simple and obvious to understand, because the V7 PRO does not recognize the DISEqC 1.1 key, it does not signal, it is not able to search for channels.
Yes that is a known issue with a small number of units of the V7Pro, including mine.
There are few posts on this issue.
I am working with GT Media engineers on this issue.
They have sent me a few software versions to test for a fix, no luck yet.
I hope they do find a solution.

If you look at the 22kHz tone output you will see only one pulse of DiSEqC command sent when you change channel. That is a DiSEqC 1.0 port 1 command.
I have found that setting the 22kHz tone to "ON" or using the 9750/10600 LNB frequency in antenna setting makes a double pulse of command.
I have not yet found what this double command is, but it is not a 1.1 or 1.0 switch port command.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

aloha59

Post by aloha59 »

I tried all ways to get the engine moving, but failed. Any suggestions? The engine is a Stab H100 DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2 and USALS dont't work!
i am very disappointed.

Alexsat

Post by Alexsat »

Lining wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:35 am
Regarding the V7Pro DiSEqC problem, we can discuss and solve it together
with the firmware of the day 23/12/2020 did not fix any of the problem of DiSEqC 1.1 in V7PRO

Alexsat

Post by Alexsat »

Lining wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:41 am
lmmm wrote:
@Linin
@cpr43

Asistencia por favor.
You can directly send me a private message, or send an email to me, or add Skype Whats App to communicate with us, check the V7Pro DiSEqC problem you mentioned
You have to develop an update that solves the problem of disecq 1.1 or the GTMedia_V7PRO will be useless and will be forgotten forever.

bumisat88

Post by bumisat88 »

Alexsat wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:41 pm
Lining wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:41 am
lmmm wrote:
@Linin
@cpr43

Asistencia por favor.
You have to develop an update that solves the problem of disecq 1.1 or the GTMedia_V7PRO will be useless and will be forgotten forever.
Another failure product in DiSEqC has added to the list. For example the V7 Plus which will move the dish unexpectedly every time in cold start and this problem until today remain unsolved. This new one worst still the dish won't move at all LOL.

sasa-22

Post by sasa-22 »

Alexsat wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:38 pm
Lining wrote:
with the firmware of the day 23/12/2020 did not fix any of the problem of DiSEqC 1.1 in V7PRO
I'm not sure the problem can be solved with the new firmware. If the diseqc problem is only on a small number of receivers then there can't be problem with software bug. In the case of a software bug, all receivers won't work, not just a small number. Maybe I'm wrong? I'm not an expert, I'm just thinking ...

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

I have got two of the said receivers, one set up for USALS, the other DISEQ 1.1.
I have not had any issues with my receivers, with the USALS receiver my satellites range from 45e to 30w, Diseq 1.1 satellites which are six with a 8 way diseq switch. The software on both receivers are V242 23 Dec 2020.

Den

sasa-22

Post by sasa-22 »

STRETCH wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:56 am
I have got two of the said receivers, one set up for USALS, the other DISEQ 1.1.
I have not had any issues with my receivers, with the USALS receiver my satellites range from 45e to 30w, Diseq 1.1 satellites which are six with a 8 way diseq switch. The software on both receivers are V242 23 Dec 2020.

Den
That is what I want to say. Software is not problem. Some part of receivers have hardware problems and diseqc is not working. That's my opinion...
I can only catch one satellite and the other satellites are not working. And only when I put the universal LNB (5150-11475). Other settings of the universal LNB do not work that satellite either. On the old enigma 2 receiver all satellites work great with the same settings. So, antenna system is OK, problem is in receiver.

Alexsat

Post by Alexsat »

AIAIAIAIAIA

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

sasa-22 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:27 am

That is what I want to say. Software is not problem. Some part of receivers have hardware problems and diseqc is not working. That's my opinion...
I can only catch one satellite and the other satellites are not working. And only when I put the universal LNB (5150-11475). Other settings of the universal LNB do not work that satellite either. On the old enigma 2 receiver all satellites work great with the same settings. So, antenna system is OK, problem is in receiver.
Re the universal LNB.

I too found the unit behaved differently with a universal or 22kHz "ON" settings.
I see a multi pulse DiSEqC command is sent with 22kHz on. I have not yet found what this is. It is not any DiSEqC switch command and may be a motor command.
Only a DiSEqC 1.0 port one command is sent on other settings.

Did your dish move with the universal LNB setting?

I think that the issue is these few units are using the old user file format with the new format in the memory.
The 22kHz "ON" is then setting a "Bit" for another command as per the older positions for the command bits.
This is where I intend to test.
Christmas / New year have been busy for me. I hope to have time for testing this in the next few days.

Owen

Edtied:
More here on this issue.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Lining wrote:
V7Pro DiSEqC has updated the firmware. If you need to test the firmware, you can privately message me

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

gilson rufino wrote:
V7Pro DiSEqC has updated the firmware. If you need to test the firmware, you can privately message me

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:43 pm
sasa-22 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:27 am

Re the universal LNB.

I too found the unit behaved differently with a universal or 22kHz "ON" settings.
I see a multi pulse DiSEqC command is sent with 22kHz on. I have not yet found what this is. It is not any DiSEqC switch command and may be a motor command.
Only a DiSEqC 1.0 port one command is sent on other settings.

Did your dish move with the universal LNB setting?

I think that the issue is these few units are using the old user file format with the new format in the memory.
The 22kHz "ON" is then setting a "Bit" for another command as per the older positions for the command bits.
This is where I intend to test.
Christmas / New year have been busy for me. I hope to have time for testing this in the next few days.

Owen

Edtied:
More here on this issue.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

aloha59 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:50 am
I tried all ways to get the engine moving, but failed. Any suggestions? The engine is a Stab H100 DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2 and USALS dont't work!
i am very disappointed.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

STRETCH wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:56 am

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I am back at home Thursday and will test then.

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”