Info request V/ Pro - Italian RAI CHANNELLs not present

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

verkan

Info request V/ Pro - Italian RAI CHANNELLs not present

Post by verkan »

Hi, I bought a v7 pro decoder, I have the nagravision smart card. I have upgraded firmware. Find me all the scrambled channels on hotbird. But no rai channels. only rai one and 3 and scramble. If I run lcn scan it finds nothing. What can I do?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Info request V/ Pro - Italian RAI CHANNELLs not present

Post by Feralkiwi »

Do you have the correct setting in the antenna settings menu for your LNB?
eg LNB frequency like 9750/10600 if that matches your LNB.

Also please what GT Media V7 unit do you have?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

verkan

Post by verkan »

I have the mod. v7 Pro. I upgraded firmware. It finds the channels provided by my Nagravision card, but it does not find the RAI (state) channels, which was instead present with the previous decoder. When I run LCN ITALY SCAN, as soon as it locks on the hotbird satellite, it stops immediately and says: No CHANNELS PRESENTS without scanning. But the encrypted channels Mediaset (Italian Tv Sat Group) and Discovery (Dplay HD etc.) find them perfectly. Only the institutional ones are missing. I tried the card on a neighbor's decoder and it works perfectly.
Thanks for Help :)

Edited:
I also performed the BLIND SCAN.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

There are a few users saying this.

Search the forum using "rai" to find the other discussions.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

verkan wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:26 pm
I have the mod. v7 Pro. I upgraded firmware. It finds the channels provided by my Nagravision card, but it does not find the RAI (state) channels, which was instead present with the previous decoder. When I run LCN ITALY SCAN, as soon as it locks on the hotbird satellite, it stops immediately and says: No CHANNELS PRESENTS without scanning. But the encrypted channels Mediaset (Italian Tv Sat Group) and Discovery (Dplay HD etc.) find them perfectly. Only the institutional ones are missing. I tried the card on a neighbor's decoder and it works perfectly.
Thanks for Help :)

Edited:
I also performed the BLIND SCAN.
hello
if you do blind scan,could you get the channels what you needed? Which frequency information the channels you need belong to

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”