GTMEDIA V7SHD no Signal at start

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

jutze

GTMEDIA V7SHD no Signal at start

Post by jutze »

Hello i have two V7sHD receivers with the same problem. After booting the receiver i get the message "no signal".
I unplug the coax cable and replug then it works. I have this problem with both receivers. Has anybody a solution for this annoying "feature"?

Thanks

juan_vale
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA V7SHD no Signal at start

Post by juan_vale »

Hello and welcome, have you had this problem for some time or has it recently started to get this problem ??
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

jutze

Post by jutze »

Hi, the Problem exists from the beginning. No Change after firmwareupdate. The message comes everytime when the receiver boots. Signalbar zero & quality bar full.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

OK so it has been for some time, maybe 6 months or a year ?? can you explain your antenna setup, are you using a shared (community) antenna and are there any switches between the receiver and the lnb. I don't have a V7s but with all this info maybe someone will have an idea what the problem is. Thank you.

Marcinxm011

Post by Marcinxm011 »

I have such a problem today on 4 decoders in different places. connected to various antennas. I have a unicable in my house, and double converter in my parents' house.
Today everything is suddenly gone.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Marcinxm011 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:22 pm
I have such a problem today on 4 decoders in different places. connected to various antennas. I have a unicable in my house, and double converter in my parents' house.
Today everything is suddenly gone.
Please if you are using the V8X there was a known issue with community antennas and vertical polarity that was fixed two software versions back
V8 Bug tracking
<V8X> <P1><Confirmed> <If you set LNB power to "OFF" and power off / on, channels have good signal / quality but no video. Correction, not multistream. Any channel that is on Vertical polarity. Tested by changing TPs from H to V and fault moved to those channels on V.>Feralkiwi, viewtopic.php?f=33&t=20660
Solved with V8X 07 Dec 20202 software.
If this is another of GT Medias unit please let us know which one.
Also please what antenna settings do you have set? LNB power on / off. DiSEqC switches? etc?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Marcinxm011

Post by Marcinxm011 »

I have four freesat v7s decoders. in my house two are connected to one antenna by unicable. at my parents' house two are connected to a twin concert. i don't use discq switches. The software is up-to-date. Today the message no signal has been displayed since morning. uploading another list does not help. factory reset, even uploading a firmware copy from another working receiver. all receivers use the same channel list, bitterness change only connecting to the converter. it had been working for 2 years.at friends who use my lists but have receivers connected directly to the antenna, no problem.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Has another user in your unicable network/ building started using your frequency?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Please what satellite / channels are you watching?
Has the satellite changed TP etc.
Is this C band or Ku band?
If C band, did a 5G cell phone tower turn on in your area?

Owen

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Marcinxm011 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:01 pm
I have four freesat v7s decoders. in my house two are connected to one antenna by unicable. at my parents' house two are connected to a twin concert. i don't use discq switches. The software is up-to-date. Today the message no signal has been displayed since morning. uploading another list does not help. factory reset, even uploading a firmware copy from another working receiver. all receivers use the same channel list, bitterness change only connecting to the converter. it had been working for 2 years.at friends who use my lists but have receivers connected directly to the antenna, no problem.
hello
This problem occurs after upgrading the new firmware, or does it occur suddenly when using the old firmware?

Marcinxm011

Post by Marcinxm011 »

I didn't change the software suddenly something like this happened

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Please supply this information that was requested above >>
Please what satellite / channels are you watching?
Has the satellite changed TP etc.
Is this C band or Ku band?
If you want technical assistance you have to provide the information. Thank you,

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”