V7 pro info

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Pietro D'alessandro

V7 pro info

Post by Pietro D'alessandro »

Buongiorno ho da poco comperato questo nuovo decoder pensando di avere problemi col vecchio humax, ma il problema è l'antenna. Il mio problema e che non riesco a trovare nelle schermate del settaggio hot bird 13.0e trovo hot bird 6/7/8 questo per la ricerca satellitare perchè con ricerca terrestre e l'altra lnb mi da subito nessun canale trovato mentre con satellitare mi trova i canali rai italia 1 ecc.ecc. ma non tutti gli altri rai premium ecc. Cone si fa a cambiare frequenza satellite ho provato in tutte le maniere. Premendo sat mi esce la frequenza 10992 - 27500 ma non riesco a cambiarla nei parametri e parte sempre con quella preimpostata. Qualquno puo postare la procedura per la ricerca dei canali, io vivo in germania e solo con hot bird 13. 0e posso vedere il tutto. Come mai nella ricerca dei sat.hot bird 13.0e non c,è come si puo trovare o impostare con i parametri esatti. Se qualcuno puo aiutarmi grazie.

STRETCH

Re: V7 pro info

Post by STRETCH »

Hotbird 6/8/9 covers all satellites at 13e.
If you go to Menu / Install / Satellite List / Press OK / on the Left of the screen move the curser to 13e Hotbird /Move the curser over to the right of the screen, this will cover the (LNB Freq) / press OK / this will bring up a list of (lnb settings) / move the curser to (Universal 9750 - 10600) press OK / then Exit / the receiver will ask you to (Save), you will have to move the curser to (Yes). When you have done this press the (blue) button on the remote to carry out a scan of the said satellite, this could be a blind scan, which will bring in a lot of channels also it will update the transponders with new ones within your receiver, If you know what your transponder details are while on this page, Press SAT, on the remote, a list of transponder will come up, move the curser to your transponder / press OK /a small box will come up. TP Search / Scan Mode should say (Normal) / FTA Only YES or NO
if you put in (NO) you will get the (Scrambled)and the (FTA) channels / Scan Channel TV / Network Search NO .
Hope this helps

Den
Last edited by STRETCH on Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pietro D'alessandro

Ok tutto chiaro ora si deve sistemare solo l'impianto satellitare. Grazie.

Pietro D'alessandro

Scusami ma nella schermata che dici tu in alto a sinistra mi compare astra e se non erro le frequenze che dici tu sono quelle di astra e non hot bird( la frequenza che dici di impostare per la ricerca). E cosi o mi sbaglio?

dinazaryan

Post by dinazaryan »

i just new user for v7 pro and used cccam for

dinazaryan

Post by dinazaryan »

i just new user for v7 pro and used cccam for measat sattelite, but movie always stuck and take time maybe 15 - 20 second to come back normal, do i need to upgraded firmware?
please suggest wish firmware is suitable for my problem

Pietro D'alessandro

hello too i'm new for this deco, i can't do any tests and i can't tell you anything, i have to solve antenna problems i have. with another deco i set Diseqc 1.1 on port 2 because i have hotbirb on lnb 2 and it takes all channels. I can't tell you more.

dinazaryan

Post by dinazaryan »

i dont have problem about signal, if i see FTA movie, i dont have any problem. if the not Fta, we use cccam and get stuck with v7 pro. For v7 plus combo, i uprade firmware and get better from before i upgrade..

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Pietro D'alessandro wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:30 pm
hello too i'm new for this deco, i can't do any tests and i can't tell you anything, i have to solve antenna problems i have. with another deco i set Diseqc 1.1 on port 2 because i have hotbirb on lnb 2 and it takes all channels. I can't tell you more.
hello
do you mean,when you set the disqec port2,you can not get any channels with bind scan?
So you can PM your mail address,i will send you a test firmware, confirm the disqec device can be worked well.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

dinazaryan wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:34 pm
i dont have problem about signal, if i see FTA movie, i dont have any problem. if the not Fta, we use cccam and get stuck with v7 pro. For v7 plus combo, i uprade firmware and get better from before i upgrade..
hello
please tell me more information about your issue.
what satellite,what channels do you watch?
Is your cline worked well with V7 plus?
can you PM your cline to me?

Pietro D'alessandro

sorry maybe I explained myself wrong: I don't have v7 plus but v7 pro and at the moment I can't prove anything because I have problems with the satellite dish the signal is not stable. i live in germany, parabolic antenna in condominium on 4 satellite apartments astra and hotbird. on the previous decoder so I had set. see photos. my email piet57 @ virgilio. it. PS. now having problems with the antenna I can no longer get these settings.
IMG_20210105_075725.jpg
IMG_20210105_075725.jpg (2.76 MiB) Viewed 2454 times
IMG_20210105_075759.jpg
IMG_20210105_075759.jpg (3.51 MiB) Viewed 2454 times
IMG_20210105_075734.jpg
IMG_20210105_075734.jpg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 2454 times
Decoder humax tv pro.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@ Pietro D'alessandro
Can we confirm, what setup you have with a another receiver and wish to set up with your new receiver.
You have got one dish with two lnb's on it, one pointing to 13e and the other to 19e, on your old receiver 19e was on (diseq A) / 13e was on (diseq B).
so having two leads from the lnb's to a diseq switch, then one lead to the receiver.
With you new receiver you will need to go to the installation of each satellite, Menu / Install / Press OK / Satellite list comes up / Move the curser to 19e, with the remote move the curser over to the right,/ LNB Freq Universal(9750-10600) / Diseqc1.0 Port 1 / Diseqc 1.1 Disable / 22k Auto /
Polarity Auto / Motor Setup None / Turner Index turner 1.
When you have done this carry out a scan of the satellite 19e, then do the same in setting up 13e with (Diseqc 1.0 Port 2).
I think that this is the way to go, with ref to the photo's.
Hope this helps.

Den
Last edited by STRETCH on Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pietro D'alessandro

thanks tomorrow I'll try and I'll let you know. I noticed that now both the level and the qualta have dropped to 86 and 82, it will be this that when I do the search it does not find all the channels but only some.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

What size dish do you have, also you do lose a bit of signal when you go through a switch, you may have to adjust the Dish just a little, pick a weak transponder, with your fingers move the edge of the dish up / down, left / right and see if the signal level increases, if it does, slack off the nuts of the dish, just move a very little, tighten the nuts and keep a watch on the signal level.
Can you let us know what satellite your main lnb is looking at, and which is the (off-set) one, on your old receiver you have 13e @ (A) and 19e @ (B).
Could this mean that 13e is looking direct at the dish and 19e is the off-set.

Den

Pietro D'alessandro

thanks for the answer, in my opinion my problem lies entirely in the satellite system. I am in a condominium of 4 apartments all served by the same system and all have had signal problems. the technician came and changed a piece on the system but then said that he must check the antenna positioning. since he made this change everything has changed, you no longer understand anything I just know that before my humax gave me astra on a and hot bird on b now I noticed the difference that shows in the photo I posted. while this is the photo of the one that gives the deco of my daughter who lives in the same door.
IMG_20210116_143938.jpg
IMG_20210116_143938.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 2364 times
IMG_20210116_143956.jpg
IMG_20210116_143956.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 2364 times
IMG_20210116_143852.jpg
IMG_20210116_143852.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 2364 times
IMG_20210116_143859.jpg
IMG_20210116_143859.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 2364 times
so I know that before doing other tests you have to check the whole system from a to z. another problem is that here in germany the technicians are trained on astra satellite and when I tell them that we Italians have hot birds, then they run for cover but they are hard to understand.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

The only way this will be solved, is for all of you to contact the (landlord) to get the firm who look after the satellite system back to correct it for all users, sorry i cannot help you more.
Good luck.

Den

Pietro D'alessandro

hello the problem is not the landlord but the weather, here there is a lot of snow and cannot be accessed we have to wait for good weather. I'll let you know thanks.

Pietro D'alessandro

hello everyone, I finally got rid of a burden, I tried the decoder at my daughter's house same antenna system I set everything as it exits the screen by selecting hot bird 6/8 discq (both on none) and started the search all the channels in Italian from rai to mediaset did not put them in order but I put them manually. They all saw each other. I go to me I connect the deco I turn on no signal comes out, I don't tell you the curses. then I started to tinker with the deco I changed the setting as in the picture and you can see everything. I didn't do the research to see if it found the same channels but got rid of the thought that the deco works. I called the antenna technician and he replied that it is not possible because the antenna is the same. I told him that when he comes I show him effectively that by mounting the deco from my daughter and with my settings you can see nothing and they must be set differently we will see what he will say.
IMG_20210129_153753.jpg
IMG_20210129_153753.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 2270 times

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Thanks, for keeping us updated.
At the begining of this post, i noticed that with the photo's of you old receiver, the diseq setting was 13e = "A" and 19e = "B", this would be 13e = 1 and 19e = 2.
In your post today, with the photo of the GTMedia receiver 13e is set to Port 2.
Have a try and set up 13e to Port 1 and 19e to Port 2, if this does not work, you can put back to how it was.
With getting the technician back, should help you, to get this sorted.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Pietro D'alessandro wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:45 pm
hello everyone, I finally got rid of a burden, I tried the decoder at my daughter's house same antenna system I set everything as it exits the screen by selecting hot bird 6/8 discq (both on none) and started the search all the channels in Italian from rai to mediaset did not put them in order but I put them manually. They all saw each other. I go to me I connect the deco I turn on no signal comes out, I don't tell you the curses. then I started to tinker with the deco I changed the setting as in the picture and you can see everything. I didn't do the research to see if it found the same channels but got rid of the thought that the deco works. I called the antenna technician and he replied that it is not possible because the antenna is the same. I told him that when he comes I show him effectively that by mounting the deco from my daughter and with my settings you can see nothing and they must be set differently we will see what he will say.
Are you saying that you get the channels for DiSEqC port 1 OK but when you set DiSEqC port2 you get the same channels again that are for port 1?

If so this is a fault with a very few units. They are working on software to fix this and i have just tested a version that does fix this.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Pietro D'alessandro

hi listen I have set ik deco as I said before: satellite hot bird 6/8 set in the right window 9750 - 10600 Discq both none and I did the hidden search and found all the channels, this in my daughter's apartment served from the same antenna system. only when I mounted the deco by myself I had to set it as shown in the picture. I have not done any other tests because I am waiting for the technician to show him everything.
IMG_20210129_153753.jpg
IMG_20210129_153753.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 2214 times

albarossa2001

Post by albarossa2001 »

scusate ma esistono delle liste canali uguale a tivusat da caricare direttamente? Grazie

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”